Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Dickpill - 'Women are allowed to have preferences'

20210107 114519

Look at this projection.

Its totally men who have a list of requirements. Men barely get to choose who they fuck. They literally cannot have requirements.

20210107 114618

I assure you no one cares about what dick you sit on. If you didn't mention it in the first place no one would know. This is the problem with giving women rights. All they do is bitch and complain about retarded shit until they get their way, just to find something else to bitch about.

Last edited:
Imagine sitting down and taking the time to write a multi-paragraph rant about your love of big dicks. Females these days are truly beyond redemption.

Imagine sitting down and taking the time to write a multi-paragraph rant about your love of big dicks. Females these days are truly beyond redemption.

They have preferences. We don't even have a choice.

I like big dicks and its my preference *giggles* I'm so special. Reward me for being brave and making this post

T.Whore

Shabani

Look at this projection.

Its totally men who have a list of requirements. Men barely get to choose who they fuck. They literally cannot have requirements.
Foids don't understand the difference between a preference and a requirement, because to them those are actually the same thing. If a foid says she has a "preference" for tall men, that is likely actually a requirement; she will not settle for anything that doesn't meet that requirement. Meanwhile, for men, preferences are just preferences, not requirements. A man might say he "prefers" big tits or whatever, but that does not mean he will turn down a woman who doesn't meet that preference. 99.9% of men that prefer big tits would happily fuck any women with small tits that would let him. The only true requirements that men have are extremely basic things like don't be obese, and be within similar age range of him. But a lot of men don't even have those requirements.

View attachment 393073

Look at this projection.

View attachment 393074

I assure you no one cares about what dick you sit on. If you didn't mention it in the first place no one would know. This is the problem with giving women rights. All they do is bitch and complain about retarded shit until they get their way, just to find something else to bitch about.
I actually agree with you

Women project their requirements onto men then blame men, their mental gymnastics knows no bound

I understand people have preferences but unrealistic preferences can be damaging to society as a whole

America valves individuality but most people form groups and communities regardless

Damn I wish I had a big one. With that kind of girl a big dick is a fuck pass.
She appears to be one of those BBC worshipping types.

Fuck this stupid whore
View attachment 393073

Look at this projection.

View attachment 393074

Foid logic 101 they are always the victims

Unreal that that cesspool is misandry, solipsism, and entitlement is a DEFAULT SUB — god I fucking hate Reddit. Reminder that they banned all the manosphere subs but garbage like this and shit like femaledatingstrategy remain up just lol at their hypocrisy and obvious bias/double standards.
They have preferences. We don't even have a choice.
150% correct
View attachment 393073

Look at this projection.

View attachment 393074

I KNOW RIGHT? The fact that she would say it is MEN who are picky is so ass backwards and retarded — a simple cursory Google search and a look at actual dating statistics and the okcupid data on how women rate men far FAR more harshly than the other way round completely proves her point false but of course they believe their own biased narrative garbage instead of the truth. Fucking cunts — well put by the way, men don’t even get a choice, we aren’t the fucking picky one you stupid ignorant deluded bitch. Rage fuel — what makes it worse is even if I were to go reply to her fucking asinine comment with the study that proves her wrong I’d still be downvoted into the ground and insulted with Ad Homs (not my first rodeo). I hate these people

Last edited:
Meanwhile a man is a pig if he doesn't want a woman who has loose cunt or small tits.
Women are so fucking privileged and they still complain
full