Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is self improvement media for women much less common and so different from men?

Lmao the black pill literally answers her question but if she were to look at the black pill she would give the standard food response XD

Men self improve most commonly because they want to get laid and a loving girlfriend. Women get this instantly and by default. There is no extrinsic motivation for women, so the few women that do whatever they consider 'self-improvement' do it because of the much rarer intrinsic motivation. But woman can already make themselves better looking with makeup, so I'm really confused why any woman would do it at all.

The very very few women that do self-development are probably in academia or far away from the internet. It's the like real MTOW guys who are so unconcerned with women that you don't ever hear them talking about women, or see them in reddit subs or blackpill communities.

I'm here because I want to get a gf and be desirable to women, but my face doesn't allow that. It's a coping mechanism to be honest.

Men self improve most commonly because they want to get laid and a loving girlfriend. Women get this instantly and by default. There is no extrinsic motivation for women, so the few women that do whatever they consider 'self-improvement' do it because of the much rarer intrinsic motivation. But woman can already make themselves better looking with makeup, so I'm really confused why any woman would do it at all.

The very very few women that do self-development are probably in academia or far away from the internet. It's the like real MTOW guys who are so unconcerned with women that you don't ever hear them talking about women, or see them in reddit subs or blackpill communities.

I'm here because I want to get a gf and be desirable to women, but my face doesn't allow that. It's a coping mechanism to be honest.
Tell this to them not us

Tell this to them not us
No. They don't care. They are unable to understand. The information is correct, the spelling of each of the words is correct, yet their brain interprets it all wrong, and then you are down voted and banned. How dare you voice an opposing view.