Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal: don't click this if you are suicidal

Sexhaver genocide will be needed for civilisation to advance to greater times

idiot_cel

live reaction

no amount of showering, haircut, or personalitymaxxing would help a currycel in this situation. such a beautiful blonde HBB knows she only wants to make more chads and stacies. BRUTAL

no amount of showering, haircut, or personalitymaxxing would help a currycel in this situation. such a beautiful blonde HBB knows she only wants to make more chads and stacies. BRUTAL
On first sight she knew she wanted to fuck him

why does he look like the guy from blade runner

also jfl at stacy mogging her femcel friend

this channel seems like a larp that girl probably paid or something like a prostitute

I hate sexhavers so much

this channel seems like a larp that girl probably paid or something like a prostitute
if its a larp it still doesnt change that she only mates with 6' 9+/10 canthal tilt Lefort III mayo. NO ROOM FOR CURRIES

They are naive retards for trusting he wants them and isn't just a youtuber :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cumskins can't be incel

Normies: "Just be confident, bro!"

Am typing this in the morgue rn

Am basically immune to blackpill despair/rage until I go to a place with a bunch of hot foids then I feel it

Am basically immune to blackpill despair/rage until I go to a place with a bunch of hot foids then I feel it
Extremely relatable. The worst is walking by a college campus or high school :feelsrope:

Extremely relatable. The worst is walking by a college campus or high school :feelsrope:
College sounds like hell, I had the chance to go to one on the East coast last year and I instantly opposed it because I’ll just get height mogged and IQ mogged. Now I just wave slave away in my hometown not knowing what the fuck to do.

College sounds like hell, I had the chance to go to one on the East coast last year and I instantly opposed it because I’ll just get height mogged and IQ mogged. Now I just wave slave away in my hometown not knowing what the fuck to do.
One is near my house so I have to walk by it often :feelsrope: :feelspuke:

just shower and get a haircut bro

If I did that they’d run to another country. Lol

Wish I listened to the title mang. :feelsrope:

Dude looks like a chucky and still gets pussy just because he's tall,jfl it's so over

Images 28 13 1

Sexhaver genocide will be needed for civilisation to advance to greater times
We are Outkast we were never meant to participate in this civilization we shouldn't even exist