Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal encounter with my chink neighbour

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
I was coming home from uni and my neighbour and his gf were walking in the same direction but he didn't recognize me since it was dark so he just casually spoke loud with his gf saying thay he hates Indian international students and they should be deported back, thinking that I wouldn't understand what he's saying, but then we took a turn to our neighborhood and that pussy realized who I was and kept his mouth competely shut. I later started walking faster and when I saw the look on his face, he was terrified:feelskek:. Over for curries though. We need to start carrying a weapon around in case someone attacks us out of pure hatred.

Brutal noreply:fuk:

I was coming home from uni and my neighbour and his gf were walking in the same direction but he didn't recognize me since it was dark so he just casually spoke loud with his gf saying thay he hates Indian international students and they should be deported back, thinking that I wouldn't understand what he's saying, but then we took a turn to our neighborhood and that pussy realized who I was and kept his mouth competely shut. I later started walking faster and when I saw the look on his face, he was terrified:feelskek:. Over for curries though. We need to start carrying a weapon around in case someone attacks us out of pure hatred.
You should have asked him 'What did you just say ?' and scared him even more.

Yeah we need weapons. The hatred against us is 100 times greater than the hate Jews faced in Holocaust.

Yeah we need weapons. The hatred against us is 100 times greater than the hate Jews faced in Holocaust.
Especially since the Holocaust didn't happen.

It's not chinks any good, they also don't assimilate well, look at Australia universities. Chinks there don't even know English, I don't know how they got there.

brutal

Only thing I have to say is that curries lives are what niggers claim to live

you're in cucked canada right??
curry rep is very low over there due to studentz doing low inhib retarded shit
canadian born curries most mog the indian born ones

It's not chinks any good, they also don't assimilate well, look at Australia universities. Chinks there don't even know English, I don't know how they got there.
They pay alot of money to go abroad and study at western universities.

They pay alot of money to go abroad and study at western universities.
How come they got selected when they barely speak English bro!!, I’ve seen a lot in Singapore. These people come here from China and vietnam to open a shop, where they couldn’t even speak a single word in English. I had trouble buying products from where I have to communicate in chinese, at least other races in sg can talk a bit in English.

How come they got selected when they barely speak English bro!!, I’ve seen a lot in Singapore. These people come here from China and vietnam to open a shop, where they couldn’t even speak a single word in English. I had trouble buying products from where I have to communicate in chinese, at least other races in sg can talk a bit in English.
The chinks that go to third-world shitholes are different from the CCPfags that come to the West.

The chinks that go to third-world shitholes are different from the CCPfags that come to the West.
Atleast they mog the locals there and can ascend with beautiful black women

day in the life of being part of the most hated species on the planet

That’s brutal.

I always thought Chinese and Indian got along, since they both excel the most in academia.

That’s brutal.

I always thought Chinese and Indian got along, since they both excel the most in academia.
They only got along in the past because chinks were hated nearly as much as curries were, but curries have sunk even further in the social hierarchy due to more videos on the internet exposing their uncleanliness and the curry FOBs mass immigrating to the West and causing trouble.

day in the life of being part of the most hated species on the planet
We don't get hated (as much) in the west is because we don't hire a team of only Chinese managers like indians do.

Trust me. When you go to r/cscareerquestions and search for complaints about a race it's almost always indians.

Piece of shit Chink mongol complaining about another race.

We don't get hated (as much) in the west is because we don't hire a team of only Chinese managers like indians do.

Trust me. When you go to r/cscareerquestions and search for complaints about a race it's almost always indians.
How do those Indians end up hiring people for companies that others care about?