Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal story, NORMIES will throw you undER the bus for the slightest chance of pussy.

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
This happened back in high school. There was this guy, we will call him John. Then there was the othER guy, we will call him Adam. They were both good “friends”.

Adam had broken something & had to go on meds + got depressed because he couldn’t do volleyballs. He was “friends” with John and they both were close. Adam spoke to John about his situation and these meds made him horny AF. He said many things about foids in their group, such as how one has BIG BOOBS or how he had a massive crush on anothER foid and saved her IG photos or how he wanted to fuck this new bitch who joined the group.

What does John do? Screenshot everything he could use against Adam. Clearly this guy Adam was acting diffERently because of the meds but John didn’t give a fuck and screenshot everything.

He then sent these screenshots to several people in their group. You know how normies act, when they get dirt on people they will spread it like the chink virus. So eventually everyone in the school knew about what Adam had said.

Adams entire group left him & people bullied him at school for what he said to girls ( jfl at white knights ) Adam had told me he actually attempted suicide. Nigga couldn’t cope.

Looking back on this, I know exactly why John did what he did. There was a redhead foid John had a mega crush on. He was the biggest fucking simp ever, he would stay up late talking to the bitch, go to movies, etc. This foid would say to his face he was only a friend. Yet this retard kept simping! JFL!!! This foid was in their group & Adam had said stuff about the bitch.

He threw Adam undER the bus to be seen as some kind of “hero” for exposing Adam as some kind of creep. This white knight faggot , John did all of this shit and ruined Adams social status for the SLIGHTEST chance of pussy.

This situation that happened really shows how no kind of “brothERhood” exists between males. They WILL throw you under the bus for the slightest chance of pussy. NevER trust others.

Last edited:
faggot ass white knights need to be executed :feelsugh: They're the group I hate the mody

fucking brutal, i would go ER after that

Happens to incels too!

faggot ass white knights need to be executed :feelsugh: They're the group I hate the mody
The fsggots and simp should be made into a human centipede with the foid at the end