Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Experience At Work Today

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So while I was working today, some boomer sees this chad (whose probably late 20s). They know eachother, this is how the conversation goes:
Boomer:soy:: Oh hey Chad! What's up man haven't seen you an a while

Chad:chad:: What's up dude l, yeah I've been in Spain for the last month. Im back for Christmas though.

Boomer:soy:: Oh Spain man! Very nice did you get any action over there?

Chad:chad:: Oh yeah dude tons of if it. You know how it is in Spain. How the girls are over there.

Me:incel:: *Immediately starts walking to the backroom because I'm not gonna listen to this fucking conversation anymore. Knowing it would be suifuel*

About 5 mins or so pass and I assume they have fucked off by now. Welp no they haven't fucked off. Chad was boasting how he got a job in Spain, so he would be moving out there having the time of his life. Meanwhile I'm stuck working a shitty wage slave job because I was born with ugly looks and average height. I hate this shit so much.

don't know why Chad picked Spain, extremely feminist shithole, men there are treated worse than animals.

don't know why Chad picked Spain, extremely feminist shithole, men there are treated worse than animals.
Aren't there a lot of hot whores over there tho?