Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal facepill: my autistic prettyboy manlet working college has many foids interested in him

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
At work i have a working college, he is around my height, maybe 1-2cm taller and he is also diagnosed Aspie. But he facemogs me into oblivion: he has a sharp jawline, above average eye area (not mogger though) and good hair. And despite his manletism and Aspergers, he keeps getting foids interested because in him because of his face. He had 2 relationships, one with a HTB and one with a LTB. Besides these 2 foids, he had another HTB interested in him, another MTB and another LTB and probably even more from his schooltime that i dont know off. I asked him why he doesnt slay despite having the opportunity to do so and he says that he doesnt want just quick sex but something more "serious". If i could have his face then i could slay so many foids, i dont have that inhibition of muh connection or muh i want something serious.

non-nt manlet getting foids??

Become a hERo and throw acid at his face in PayDay 2.

See incel, you're autism isn't an excuse to not find a gf :soy:

If you could choose, would you rather be tall or have a chad face?

Just goes to show autism doesn't have a lot to do with being an incel or not

10/10 face but like 5'6 or 5'7 or 6'2 but 4/10 or 5/10 face
10/10 face can get you nearly every foid even with that height, so i pick the 10/10 face, even though being 6"2ft would give you more general respect

Just goes to show autism doesn't have a lot to do with being an incel or not
It has nothing to do with it. Looks are everything.

height over face still , unless you got a Mogger Face then 5 8 might cut it

5'7 with 10 face...oh no a few people called you short while you plow hot foids non stop
10/10 face is less than 0.5% out of all men, 10/10 means having literally a perfect face without a single failo, not even moggers such as Brad Pitt, DiCaprio or Chico are that good looking

10/10 face is less than 0.5% out of all men, 10/10 means having literally a perfect face without a single failo, not even moggers such as Brad Pitt, DiCaprio or Chico are that good looking
even 9/10 face foids would still drool over you

height over face still , unless you got a Mogger Face then 5 8 might cut it
Unless you are below 5"7ft, face most times trumps height

proof that heightpill < facepill

even 9/10 face foids would still drool over you
True but i was talking about 10/10 as the comment i answered was talking about a 10/10 face

Unless you are below 5"7ft, face most times trumps height
went out other week and saw worst faced guys with foids all over them staring in their eyes like they wanted the 5'7 guy to rape them

went out other week and saw worst faced guys with foids all over them staring in their eyes like they wanted the 5'7 guy to rape them
what ?

Are you sure he's non-NT?

the guys were short with less than chad faces with foids on top of them in public. the foids clearly were lusting for the short non chad dudes. idk how to put it any simpler.

the guys were short with less than chad faces with foids on top of them in public. the foids clearly were lusting for the short non chad dudes. idk how to put it any simpler.
I see, now i get it

but something more "serious". If i could have his face then i could slay so many foids, i dont have that inhibition of muh connection or muh i want something serious.
Aspie trait
Also it's still brutal being a manlet

At work i have a working college, he is around my height, maybe 1-2cm taller and he is also diagnosed Aspie. But he facemogs me into oblivion: he has a sharp jawline, above average eye area (not mogger though) and good hair. And despite his manletism and Aspergers, he keeps getting foids interested because in him because of his face. He had 2 relationships, one with a HTB and one with a LTB. Besides these 2 foids, he had another HTB interested in him, another MTB and another LTB and probably even more from his schooltime that i dont know off. I asked him why he doesnt slay despite having the opportunity to do so and he says that he doesnt want just quick sex but something more "serious". If i could have his face then i could slay so many foids, i dont have that inhibition of muh connection or muh i want something serious.
Kill him

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I don't want more autists to be born to suffer like us but on the other hand I want him to knock a bitch and ruin their lives by doing the utterly stupid act of reproducing with a sperg and raising autistic kids.