Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal heightpill at Supermarket today

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was sitting at a table drinking a vanilla latte and I was looking at the queue of people trying to get into the Supermarket. The security guard was slowly letting everyone in until this manlet gymcel came along without a mask. He said that he can't let him in without a mask so an argument broke out. About 20 seconds later the gymcel got fed up and left.
5 minutes later this 6'6 massive guy came up to him. He also wasn't wearing a mask but the security guard suddenly didn't seem to think this was a problem so he just let him in. He literally glanced up for a second at his maskless face and said "okay, you can go in now". The guy had a good, masculine face, probably a Chadlite facially but his height boosted him up to Chad level.

Imagine having one shot at life and you are born a white tallfag. Life on fucking Godmode. You can absolutely not lose. You won the lottery. This guy had a good face, but you don't even need that at his height. I've seen plenty of 6'5+, well built guys with mediocre faces and they had an unbelievable presence.
You simply can't replicate that presence EVER with face.
Just be big theory.

Even men worship Chad. Bunch of spineless cucks.

I saw similar thing happen but it was to a real good looking older woman. She must have been around 50 but was so hot, the cashier didn’t mind her not wearing the mask.

You simply can't replicate that presence EVER with face.
Exactly. You can't intimidate someone by having good eyes or jawline. A 6'5 guy with bug-like prey eyes is way more intimidating than a 5'4 guy with a perfect masculine face.
Even men worship Chad. Bunch of spineless cucks.
That's not really worship. It's just acknowledging that he doesn't have the capability to force him to do something.

You mistagged this. It's rage fuel.

Just be big theory

You are already 6'0 you heightmog most people.

You are already 6'0 you heightmog most people.

What "people"?
Yeah, I heightmog most women, ethnics and oldcels, although it's not at all uncommon for me to see a college-aged woman that towers over me.
Most white and black college-aged men are taller than me.

Proof that normoids and foids understand only brute strength.

What "people"?
Yeah, I heightmog most women, ethnics and oldcels, although it's not at all uncommon for me to see a college-aged woman that towers over me.
Most white and black college-aged men are taller than me.
That towers over you?

Why do you love exaggerating?

That towers over you?

Why do you love exaggerating?
I work at a large retail store. Usually for 4 hours at a time. During these 4 hours on average I see 4 women who are 6'2+ and plenty more that are 5'11 - 6'1.
And yeah i'm sensitive when it comes to that so I count.

Last edited:
I work at a large retail store. Usually for 4 hours at a time. During these 4 hours on average I see 4 women who are 6'2+ and plenty more that are 5'11 - 6'1.
And yeah i'm sensitive when it comes to that so I count.
And how many women do you see in total?

If it's a large store and you see 200 foids in total in those 4 hours, it's not abnormal if some 2% of them are 6ft+.

Do you count how many manlets you see?

Chads don't need to follow rules

dude i wore extra insoles tdy already and still got heightmogged by this guy whos apparently younger than me and about 6foot 5 shoes off, fucking sui fuel

Just be Mr.X from the resident evil series theory

Exactly. You can't intimidate someone by having good eyes or jawline. A 6'5 guy with bug-like prey eyes is way more intimidating than a 5'4 guy with a perfect masculine face.
True, but the tallcel needs at least average frame, otherwise he will not be technically bigger. Slenderman is an incel.

Does anyone else not really care about heightmog?

I don't unless the guy is 7'0 with huge frame.

Fuck white tallfags. If you're white and over 6' you're not incel unless severely deformed face, change my mind you pathetic cucks.

True, but the tallcel needs at least average frame, otherwise he will not be technically bigger. Slenderman is an incel.
Foids don't care if you're technically bigger. They care if you're taller. A 5'0 guy that is extremely obese and weighs 300 lbs is technically bigger than most men. That doesn't make him attractive.

Foids don't care if you're technically bigger. They care if you're taller. A 5'0 guy that is extremely obese and weighs 300 lbs is technically bigger than most men. That doesn't make him attractive.
Frame is made of bone not fat.

It doesn't matter though
It matters in asserting male dominance, just like most or perhaps even all sexually dymorphic traits. Height is just the thing first noticed while meeting new people, so it kind of more important, as it makes most of the first impression.

Why do these mystical stories never happen to me?

Why do these mystical stories never happen to me?
Because you're 6'3? 6'5? And unless you hang out with professional basketball players you won't ever see someone who heightmogs you to oblivion.