Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I humiliated a college bully today

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
First off, I don't even know why he thinks he has the right to bully me. He's 5'6 and aprox 250lbs. I mog him in face, height (I'm 5'7) and physique. I think he makes fun of me because I'm very autistic and Catholic.

I'll call him mcdonalds addict

A few weeks ago in college I asked mcdonalds addict if I could borrow something he was using for a minute, he didn't even look at me and just began mockingly laughing at me. I took what I needed anyway cause I didn't wanna look like a weakling.

Anyway, today I was in class and the teacher asked me a question, I couldn't remember the answer to his question so when the teacher corrected me, mcdonalds addict turned his chair around and made a comment insinuating I was an idiot for not knowing a "basic question"

30 minutes later we had to do a health and safety test that included 40 questions and I passed while he failed miserably despite the fact he studied more than me. Meaning he is low iq. When he found out I passed he kept saying "HOW THE F DID HE PASS AND I DIDN'T??" I did so well on the test I got to go home early, meanwhile he had to sit at a desk for another three hours and do it again LOL

I may be autistic but I'm not retarded. I hope he swings at me someday so I can break his teeth.

just call him a plain old fatass and tell him to get diabetes, over.

it sounds like he humiliated you :feelsseriously: do us all a favor and call him a dumbass whose knowledge only extends to menus of fast food restaurants next time he talks to you like that

Imo you should insult him in front of everyone to the point when he will start attacking you, and then show normie his place :feelsokman:

it sounds like he humiliated you :feelsseriously: do us all a favor and call him a dumbass whose knowledge only extends to menus of fast food restaurants next time he talks to you like that

Go ER on this moggER fag (in minEcRaft)

Bro I think you're the guy I humiliated today

Imo you should insult him in front of everyone to the point when he will start attacking you, and then show normie his place :feelsokman:
I am a Bodybuilder and I enjoy doing combat sports so maybe I will do this soon

That doesn't sound like a college more like a school.

I try to give everyone a chance to change, part of me thinks I'm too nice.
that is, ofc, he is the bulky strong kind of fat that can fold like a napkin..

First off, I don't even know why he thinks he has the right to bully me. He's 5'6 and aprox 250lbs. I mog him in face, height (I'm 5'7) and physique. I think he makes fun of me because I'm very autistic and Catholic.

A few weeks ago in college I asked mcdonalds addict if I could borrow something he was using for a minute, he didn't even look at me and just began mockingly laughing at me. I took what I needed anyway cause I didn't wanna look like a weakling.

Anyway, today I was in class and the teacher asked me a question, I couldn't remember the answer to his question so when the teacher corrected me, mcdonalds addict turned his chair around and made a comment insinuating I was an idiot for not knowing a "basic question"

30 minutes later we had to do a health and safety test that included 40 questions and I passed while he failed miserably despite the fact he studied more than me. Meaning he is low iq. When he found out I passed he kept saying "HOW THE F DID HE PASS AND I DIDN'T??" I did so well on the test I got to go home early, meanwhile he had to sit at a desk for another three hours and do it again LOL

I may be autistic but I'm not retarded. I hope he swings at me someday so I can break his teeth.
there were bullies in my math clsss in 11th grade who acted like they were the shit but we’re 5’6-5’7

E R

i call this the extra chromosome shot

5dd581a9e97477a3addcc0df4bb7f40c.gif