Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Brutal] If you don't rope, you will be an elderly cripple rotting alone

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
This is what it's come to, a life of solitude, repeating every year, with each year getting worse as your health deteriorates. You will inevitably lose most of your friends if you had any to begin with, and family members will die. If you are poor with no savings now, you will likely be rotting on the streets as you get older. Your body's vital organs will begin to malfunction and if you live in a shithole, you'll spend most of your savings on necessary medical operations. You will experience this slow decline with no loving partner with whom you could mutually take care of.

Realistically, most of us aren't going to rope or get murdered. Life is just pointless and unrewarding and yet we soldier on. Even the best copes become dull after a while.

There is no future worth living for. I am already among the world of the dead, my body is just waiting to follow.

Hit or miss, let's go to Isla Vista

Life was rigged from the start. Everyone gets loving parents, great genetics, dozens of friends, affection and love while we rot in loneliness, being ignored by everyone in society.

I'm just here because my mum would be sad.

You'll lose your friends long before your elderly.

Euthanasia will be available by the time your 65 and the world will be a much different place, there'll be a lot of incels/lonely roasties living without children. Who knows what the world will look like in 2070 when your 65.

I will say, the more you contemplate and flirt with roping the easier it becomes, given enough time.

If I get old I'll most likely start a check list of doing every drug under the sun, so if I do die atleast I'll go out chasing a high

I thought about this b4, if my twin brother marries, it's 100% over for me

XMoD5Xf.png

Tragically accurate.

My life goal at this point is to muster the courage to rope.

I will definitly rope before i will ever reach this point. Ones my health starts to deteriorate, i will end myself.

We all die alone anyway

I think most of us will inevitably rope because of this. I would like to have devised a method that wont leave me alive and with more problems than before by then.