Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If all three of these apply to you, your life is already over.

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
1. No respect from males
2. Not attractive to females
3. No physical strength

The holy trinity of true subhumanity. There is no point in going outside if all three apply to you, because you will never amount to anything or be successful. You will never have an actual life beyond the walls of your room.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

1. No respect from males
3. No physical strength

The holy trinity of true subhumanity. There is no point in going outside if all three apply to you, because you will never amount to anything or be successful. You will never have an actual life beyond the walls of your room.

Holy fuck this is me, my life is completely ovER:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

That's literally me jfl, idk what to do anymore

Men will look down on you and not want to be your friend or help you out in any way. On the contrary. They will mock you and see you as the easy target you are. Especially normie males will shit on you to feel better about not being Chad. There's no reason to go outside to pursue goals related to status or brotherhood.

Females won't want anything to do with you either. This is self explanatory. Thus there's no reason to go outside to pursue anything related to relationships or intimacy.

If you have no physical strength, going outside is actually more dangerous than slop maxxing at home (depending on where you live). You will be an easy target and there is no reason to leave the LDARpod™ for anything related to masculinity.

:blackpill::fuk:

Triple whammy

Strength is cope but its good for fighting back against normies and chads

They see you as something other than worthy of respect. Someone with problems.

Strength can be changed. So can respect from other male unless turbomanlet (under 5'7 unfrauded). Even then if you become famous or rich it can be changed

Strength can be changed. So can respect from other male unless turbomanlet (under 5'7 unfrauded). Even then if you become famous or rich it can be changed
With my frame and testosterone production/muscle genetics, it's over. I've been going to the gym religiously for the past year and I'm still weak as shit (benching 80lbs Jfl) and slow. (Before you ask, yes, I was being consistent and made sure I was getting enough nutrition.)

The majority of girls at my school have bigger wrists than me.

I have strength, but can't use because of back problems.

Appearance of strength is more important than strength anyway. Men can't use their strength without facing legal consequences.

Strength is cope but its good for fighting back against normies and chads
No strength = easy target for masculinity copers. If no one's got your back because of your low SMV, you better hope you're not weak.

With my frame and testosterone production/muscle genetics, it's over. I've been going to the gym religiously for the past year and I'm still weak as shit (benching 80lbs Jfl) and slow. (Before you ask, yes, I was being consistent and made sure I was getting enough nutrition.)

Eat what you already eat plus 3 burgers or kfc bucket and see what happens. How tall are you

Appearance of strength is more important than strength anyway. Men can't use their strength without facing legal consequences.

The majority of girls at my school have bigger wrists than me

Bro having small wrists is hell literally i hate it so much.

I hate defeatist shit like this

You need to look intimidating like psychopath which is damn near impossible to do without either extraordinary height or a high psl high test face.

You need to look intimidating like psychopath which is damn near impossible to do without either extraordinary height or a high psl high test face.
True. I have neither though. I may be strong, but it's not enough.

I'm glad I have slightly above average wrists and am endomorph. If you don't have this, you should blast HGH, it helps a lot. See other websites like looksmax org or bodybuilding forums for more information on HGH

True. I have neither though. I may be strong, but it's not enough.
Maybe a thugmaxed demeanor and clothing. If you're curry then larp as middle eastern terrorist man if you're rice yakuzamaxx if you're spic or black then you're already having thugmax halo

A lot of my strength is gone since I stopped gymcoping. Brutal life.

1. No respect from males
3. No physical strength

this is me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Maybe a thugmaxed demeanor and clothing. If you're curry then larp as middle eastern terrorist man if you're rice yakuzamaxx if you're spic or black then you're already having thugmax halo
I'm neither of those. Only way I could have this kind of demeanor is with a hoodie.

Gun niggr (in videospiel)

1. No respect from males
3. No physical strength

1. Result of society
2. Result of society
3. Result of society

DNR

Got 4 massive mushroom posters original from school, im super pumped cuz it only costed me 7 bucks, im so happy rn tbh.

Eat more. Maybe I am wrong though, because I am endomorph which is why ti worked for me, maybe it doesn't work for ectomorphs.
Tried eating 3000cal a day and atleast 90g of protein consistently for almost a year. Results were:

1. Fat build up on my face making me an actual 2/10, rear, thighs and chests (gyno)
2. Very little muscle growth or strength improvement after months of nonstop gym coping

Fuck, sometimes when I went into the gym I'd run into someone I knew and they'd always do some shit to prove how much better they were (usually making fun of my frame/face/strength in various ways to humiliate me).

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

:feelscry:
Painfully relatable, there is quite literally no gym for your genetics. It's good for sleep and appetite but you'll never have an impressive build naturally if you're a lanky ectomorph.

:feelscry:
Painfully relatable, there is quite literally no gym for your genetics. It's good for sleep and appetite but you'll never have an impressive build naturally if you're a lanky ectomorph.
I'm a somalicel, so believe me, I know :cryfeels:

If you're curry then larp as middle eastern terrorist
Most curries can't pass as MENA; darkskin curries are better off trying to LARP black. As for poopskin curries with typical pajeet phenotypes, the only passing they can do is to the afterlife once they rope

I could shave head and skinheadmax.
Yeah do this with some tattoos. I remember when I shaved my head an acquaintance of mine said that if I keep the shaved head look I would do ok in prison

1. No respect from males
3. No physical strength

its game over if this trinity applies to u, but you can change two of them, its just hard as fuck and takes a long time