Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal lesbianpill

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/pak4fz/anyone_have_results_like_mine_30f_asian_lesbian/

8% match rate (by just swipping 1,1% of the profiles), remember that the average straight guy match rate is 1% (despite swipping right on 50% of the profiles).

@Tenshi
@Moeggels

Fair to remember that you are not competing just with chad and many women would rather date each other than choose you.

466 matches, most men on tinder will never get near that number, not even with tinder gold

Last edited:
How the fuck are there 50k Bisexual and Lesbian women in her area? :feelsohgod:

Of course she's Asian. I swear all Asians are either lesbian or bisexual.

"No spark" lol. People love those euphemisms.

All homosexuality stems from denial and desperation at the end of the day tbh. Think about it, they don’t want us ugly guys so they just date/fuck each other instead. It’s not that they aren’t attracted to men, just not the majority of men which most women already aren’t. In simple language they are mentally ill because instead of choosing regular or unattractive men they’d choose their own gender and convince themselves this person has everything they need

Of course. A brutal part of the blackpill.

Take away enough of the Chads, or Chadlites, and they would all be lesbians.

Holy fuck, I missed that extra figure: no hope, only rope. :feelsohgod:
You dont even realize how big that number is :lul:. She could be swiping one thousand times a day and it would take her a year and a half :lul:
Assuming each swipe would take about 7 seconds (if she was swiping on dudes it would take 1 nanosecond), that means she swiped for 2 hours straight daily. For about 523 days. Only to have 2 dates, and 0 sex AND SHE KEPT GOING :lul::lul:.
So either 1, a foid is lying water is wet.
Or 2 postmaxxx niggas need to learn from this whore tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Animecel2D @unsettling @proudweeb @Arescel

You dont even realize how big that number is :lul:. She could be swiping one thousand times a day and it would take her a year and a half :lul:
Assuming each swipe would take about 7 seconds (if she was swiping on dudes it would take 1 nanosecond), that means she swiped for 2 hours straight daily. For about 523 days. Only to have 2 dates, and 0 sex AND SHE KEPT GOING :lul::lul:.
So either 1, a foid is lying water is wet.
Or 2 postmaxxx niggas need to learn from this whore tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Animecel2D @unsettling @proudweeb @Arescel
She just swipped on 1% though and could get 2 dates.

Wtf do we get? Do most men get the amount of matches she gets? That's the point!

She just swipped on 1% though and could get 2 dates.

Wtf do we get? Do most men get the amount of matches she gets? That's the point!
Nigga fuck the experiment, something way more retarded just appeared :lul:

Nigga fuck the experiment, something way more retarded just appeared :lul:
She got 8% by swipping 1%, men get 1% by sipping 50%. It's over!

Of course. A brutal part of the blackpill.

Take away enough of the Chads, or Chadlites, and they would all be lesbians.

Indeed. Justus Grossbier can attest to such a fact.

Bisexual is like the new standard affirmative action. You get all the benefits of LGBT without having to actually prove that you're attracted to the same sex.

lesbians dont exist in the presence of true genetic chads

lesbians dont exist in the presence of true genetic chads
Not my point, I'm claiming that they can get much more FOIDS than the average man.

Lesbian couple = 2 more incels.

A commited chad = no surplus of incels

Not my point, I'm claiming that they can get much more FOIDS than the average man.

Lesbian couple = 2 more incels.

A commited chad = no surplus of incels
ur icon is fun to watch

Yeah it sucks when emo girls would rather date each other than you

I make dykes with my smile

What a fuckin joke of a specie we are, honestly I can't believe that the current women we have are the opposite gender of our specie :feelspuke:

All foids are bisexual
It's over, everything went to hell because of Steven universe. Must kill Rebecca sugar for crimes against perfection and godly hood

Last edited:
brutal af. She literally matchmog chads :kys:

Of course she's Asian. I swear all Asians are either lesbian or bisexual.
that's why they enjoy so much girly looking guys like those kpop "dudes"

just like the foid who married itself, they are fucking each other not to fuck a sub8 male

Hah. Dykes and “sex”. Wtf do they even do? Use dildos? So they like dick?

500k swipes? Even if she used Tinder for 10 years, that's 140 swipes per day! How much time is she spending on that app?

All foids are bisexual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back