Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Lifemog

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-

I'm not even joking, I actually feel like sui right now, I still have hope but this just reminds me of myself way too much.

:feelstastyman::JUST GET A DEGREE AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's fucking so over incel brothers

Its over for collegecels and unicels. Parents are raising their kids to become cogs in society, and they wonder why suicide rates increase.

Its over for collegecels and unicels. Parents are raising their kids to become cogs in society, and they wonder why suicide rates increase.
We are literally slave labour :feelskek:
There's no point in me supporting this system when I gain nothing, it's not like I have a wife to support

We are literally slave labour :feelskek:
There's no point in me supporting this system when I gain nothing, it's not like I have a wife to support
I'm planning to join the military once I get out of high school and hopefully get hit by a stray bullet or die during the time I'm out on a mission.

THIS IS BRUTAL
There should be a mark like this:
[Brutality]

They see he wants to take a picture for his graduation, and this fucking Stacey whore-scum keeps standing in front of him and jumping on Chad. This fucking arrogant whores have zero respect for anyone except Chad.

They see he wants to take a picture for his graduation, and this fucking Stacey whore-scum keeps standing in front of him and jumping on Chad. This fucking arrogant whores have zero respect for anyone except Chad.
Honestly this kid is a legend if he didn't rope right after, I don't think I could have taken that.

Holy shit he got mogged into another dimension

College is full of chads so you're lying if youve never experienced this

Not in STEM. Not in engineering.
Kek you havent looked hard enough. I met a 6'2 chadlite chemical engineer who just asked wya to STEM foids and they'd hop on his dick.. Not chad, but close enough.

This must be stagged or they really want this kid to rope

He should have followed that toilet home and raped her

I'm planning to join the military once I get out of high school and hopefully get hit by a stray bullet or die during the time I'm out on a mission.
Dont fkn do it!!!! Listen to me, military is hell !100% not worth the 0.01 chance of getting killed.