Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ☠ Brutal reddit post

Somebody needs castrated. Why are we allowing this kind of shit to happen to us? We should be practicing fighting skills, bulking up, packing heat, whatever we can to win at this point. I for one do not take ANY shit from ANY woman. They fear me for good reason.

Im unlucky af to be born -1/10 but lucky for my strong build. If I ever saw this kinda shit I would become enraged.

Nobody would be safe. I would simply beat him into oblivion. Then spit in the cunts face telling her how worthless she is
Lol and land yourself in prison, dont forget that, hell chad is 6ft up and probably jacked good luck man

What a depressing story that's relatable to every collegecel. Anyone who doesn't want to take away foid's rights is an evil sack of garbage.

Lol and land yourself in prison, dont forget that, hell chad is 6ft up and probably jacked good luck man
If all the uncucked non-chads teamed up we'd destroy those fags and not have to worry about jail.

Being jacked means fuck all if you pack any kind of weapon and ambush. A DYEL manlet framlet with a handgun/rifle could kill a whole room filled with powerlifting 7' gigachads. He could kill one with a sharpened kitchen knife to the neck. Use tools. We aren't living in 25000 BC anymore.
If all the uncucked non-chads teamed up we'd destroy those fags and not have to worry about jail.
This right here. Governments rely on mass compliance. Enough people revolt, it falls apart.

This right here. Governments rely on mass compliance. Enough people revolt, it falls apart.
That's why they have to try to brainwash us 24/7 and scare us with "terrorism".

Brutal af, hopefully that guy has become bettER.

Jesus fucking brutal. Good post man. Where did you find this?

Hopefully this is a LARP. This is too tragic.

This kind of shit is why brothERs CHOose to let it all out on society.

It AMazes me that people are so fucking blind to our suffering.

This is genuinely the worst thing I’ve seen so far on here.

"She used to call chad a manslut, I thought she was different" :lul: :lul: :lul: She probably bit her lip and almost orgasmed everytime she talked about chad and this curry was too bluepilled to notice. I find this situation hilarious tbh

And this is how Chad and roasties get ahead of incels in life. It has nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with motivation. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

Beyond over for curries - what you guys are doing in 1st world countries nowdays? I bet your overall LTR ratio is no more than 1%.

It's so brutal how Chad never even spoke so much as a sentence to her, but still fucked. His situation is similar to what I go through. It's so over.

"She used to call chad a manslut, I thought she was different" :lul: :lul: :lul: She probably bit her lip and almost orgasmed everytime she talked about chad and this curry was too bluepilled to notice. I find this situation hilarious tbh
:woke:

@kodoku are you done yet?

I red this one before and it destroyed me.
Thi should be a mandatory read for everyone on earth

Holy fuck just blow my brains out

brutal as hell

Same image, better reading quality
Brutal Reddit Post Better Clarity

Brutal hiroshima nagasaki black pill :cryfeels::reeeeee:

Holy shit that's so fucking brutal. The literal definition of vantablackpill. I'm saving this one to gather the courage to rope.
A good example of the blackpill
that's an understatement, this DEFINES the blackpill
Brutal hiroshima nagasaki black pill :cryfeels::reeeeee:
brocel check this out https://incels.is/threads/this-guy-...n-tiktok-for-some-reason.185237/#post-4017037 we need a translation
This kind of shit is why brothERs CHOose to let it all out on society.

It AMazes me that people are so fucking blind to our suffering.
based as fuck

Last edited:
nuke this fucking earth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohgod::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The more innoceont and supposed "compatible" or "on the the same spectrum" they appear, the more likely they are degenerate, impulsive and shallow they truly are.

That story was potent dose of blackpill.