Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ☠ Brutal reddit post

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200311 094809

Fucking brutal man. Living life as a subhuman is pure suifuel. Its hopeless.
CHAD WINS EVERY TIME.

Fuck man what's with the sudden influx of brutal posts????

Legit over, just ER tbh

i remember that post yeah

no surprise the chad could do all that, it's basically a jungle out there already, trying to pretend you're in a civilization is cope

JFL you overstimate most of this forum if you think someone is gonna read that

something about chads and him being a short ethnic it's over for him

nah, short ethnic thinking he can easily get a 5/10 white girl and breaking down when he doesn't is one of the most realistic scenarios I've ever read

"I cried like a fucking bitch for days."

Pathetic.

Chad fucks 95% of women.

Chadlites fight over the remaining 5%.

It is over.

This is why I believe that the swing of a blade is the answer.

Chad grunts & pulls down his pants to expose cock, he points & gestures, all the foids blush, he's got such a great personality tee-hee & then the fucking commences.
Meanwhile incel dresses nice, gets a new haircut, smells good & asks a woman out & she makes a face like shit under her nose. Raep reap!!! How dare he thinks I'm attracted to him, I've been violated oh no, such a toxic person.

We were both the same age, 18, both in the same dorm room, both at the same University doing the same major, but our lives were (still are) incomparably different.
Couldn't have said it better. He tried as hard as chad to get into that college, yet his efforts are seen as meaningless by normie society. Because waman don't like him. Because he's ugly.
Now imagine how much chad's ego has increased over years after fucking so many girls. How can you expect the dude who wrote that post to be as successful as chad?
It's common normalfag advice to say you're supposed to be confident. But where are you supposed to get this confidence from? Whenever chad is feeling sad, he can remember how much people like and praise him, how many girls he has fucked; he can remember the good times he had with his friends, that time he physically intimated some shorter man. And when the incel poster is feeling sad, what can he remember to boost his ego? Nothing, but nobody cares.
Reality is so simple I feel like a retard for trying to explain it. CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

Can't be bothered to read tbh

5 lines in and I can't take it anymore. I am imagining all these Girls at school, the ones that look innocent, the ones I am attracted to etc... I imagine this dude ravaging all of them, one after another.
Fucking kill me, just kill me, I'll give you my adress, come over, KILL.ME.

Literally different species

Couldn't have said it better. He tried as hard as chad to get into that college, yet his efforts are seen as meaningless by normie society. Because waman don't like him. Because he's ugly.
Now imagine how much chad's ego has increased over years after fucking so many girls. How can you expect the dude who wrote that post to be as successful as chad?
It's common normalfag advice to say you're supposed to be confident. But where are you supposed to get this confidence from? Whenever chad is feeling sad, he can remember how much people like and praise him, how many girls he has fucked; he can remember the good times he had with his friends, that time he physically intimated some shorter man. And when the incel poster is feeling sad, what can he remember to boost his ego? Nothing, but nobody cares.
Reality is so simple I feel like a retard for trying to explain it. CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

If I ever come across someone stuck in a car wreck, I'll check his face first. If he has chad Features, I'll go to my trunk, get the spare canister with gasoline and set him on fire. This man has made 1000x the experiences I have made in my life, compared to me he has lived dozens of lifes and not a single one of them didn't have a happy ending.
There is Nothing more cucked than saving a chads life just so he can continue fucking foids and Living like a god until he dies. There is Nothing more heroic than ending his existence and playing it off as an accident. You are making 1000s of mens lifes easier by eliminating just one chad, Always remember.
Heroes hang while Traitors triumph.

The IQ and Looks correlation fucking murders me. I am the oldest brother out my fathers 3 biological Children, and yet I am the smallest. Even my little sister is taller than me and she is 7 years younger than me. KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME LIALSDFJALSFJASDJFLADS
On top of that they iq mog me as well. I was exposed to a lot of stress during my formative years, which slows growth and testosterone production. By the end of this year, I'll either be homeless, dead or I'll somehow make Money without supporting this shit world.

I want something to happen, just some Situation where I can release this Anger. It would not be a fair fight, I would shove my entire arm in chads ass and Play him like a puppet, I would bite off his face and piss in his wounds. No regretts, no Holding back.

Last edited:

no surprise the chad could do all that, it's basically a jungle out there already, trying to pretend you're in a civilization is cope
tbh, but at least we are allowed to hide away in our house (unless you're a wageslave)

If I ever come across someone stuck in a car wreck, I'll check his face first. If he has chad Features, I'll go to my trunk, get the spare canister with gasoline and set him on fire. This man has made 1000x the experiences I have made in my life, compared to me he has lived dozens of lifes and not a single one of them didn't have a happy ending.
There is Nothing more cucked than saving a chads life just so he can continue fucking foids and Living like a god until he dies. There is Nothing more heroic than ending his existence and playing it off as an accident. You are making 1000s of mens lifes easier by eliminating just one chad, Always remember.
Heroes hang while Traitors triumph.

The IQ and Looks correlation fucking murders me. I am the oldest brother out my fathers 3 biological Children, and yet I am the smallest. Even my little sister is taller than me and she is 7 years younger than me. KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME LIALSDFJALSFJASDJFLADS
On top of that they iq mog me as well. I was exposed to a lot of stress during my formative years, which slows growth and testosterone production. By the end of this year, I'll either be homeless, dead or I'll somehow make Money without supporting this shit world.

I want something to happen, just some Situation where I can release this Anger. It would not be a fair fight, I would shove my entire arm in chads ass and Play him like a puppet, I would bite off his face and piss in his wounds. No regretts, no Holding back.
Corona is here for You

Fucking greedy CHAD CUNT shouldve stabbed him. What a whiny pussy

dumb whores fucking the same guy. Clown world primitive society hope it crashes already

Toilets are exceptionally good in fabricating this.

I have three Sisters. By God, do I know how they can lie. It's inconceivable to one who has not seen their facade Change 180° when they don't get what they want.

My oldest sister was a model child. Went to University, played piano, studied till 10pm everyday, physically fit and healthy….
she fucked 35 year old guys for Money when she was 15. It's a Long Story.
Point being, you couldn't have told a Thing if you met her. She was the Picture-child of innocence. I can't wrap my head around how they can feign virtue so shamelessly and not feel ANYTHING.

If you want a good example how quick they can Change their act, watch this popular Video and notice how quickly her behaviour changes:
From 0:45 to 1:15.
Completely different person.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

Until he eventually expires(got killed by Death).
My oldest sister was a model child. Went to University, played piano, studied till 10pm everyday, physically fit and healthy….
she fucked 35 year old guys for Money when she was 15. It's a Long Story.
Point being, you couldn't have told a Thing if you met her. She was the Picture-child of innocence.

Very brutal.

utterly brütal, i feel like crying just like that guy

Living in uni dorm and hear people bang/fuck through the walls us the most suicidal thing you can hear. This is specially true if you never ever had sex.

that happened to me in 2nd year and I punched a hole in the school wall

Living in uni dorm and hear people bang/fuck through the walls us the most suicidal thing you can hear. This is specially true if you never ever had sex.

that happened to me in 2nd year and I punched a hole in the school wall

I would go ER. Not even exaggerating, I would fucking go ER.
Drill a hole in the wall, pump acetylene and oxygene through it and set a time fuse. I swear, there would be Nothing left.

Tx "god" i dodged this(was living on my own). I can imagine how brutal it was.

What a depressing story that's relatable to every collegecel. Anyone who doesn't want to take away foid's rights is an evil sack of garbage.

What a depressing story that's relatable to every collegecel. Anyone who doesn't want to take away foid's rights is an evil sack of garbage.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:feelsree:I can't fucking take this anymore

this is pure undiluted blackpill, a lot of stuff that's posted on this forum is cope and not this.

my experience has been similar. think I'll coom after reading this :feelsUnreal:

Absolutely brutal post. Read the whole thing, and could feel his pain. This life is a fucking scam. People need to accept that life isn’t just in anyway, and ugly men should get government funded $500 checks a month for being genetically inferior, and having to suffer this life we didn’t even ask to be in. FUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I'd rather live in a tent than a college dorm.

Somebody needs castrated. Why are we allowing this kind of shit to happen to us? We should be practicing fighting skills, bulking up, packing heat, whatever we can to win at this point. I for one do not take ANY shit from ANY woman. They fear me for good reason.

Im unlucky af to be born -1/10 but lucky for my strong build. If I ever saw this kinda shit I would become enraged.

Nobody would be safe. I would simply beat him into oblivion. Then spit in the cunts face telling her how worthless she is

Somebody needs castrated. Why are we allowing this kind of shit to happen to us? We should be practicing fighting skills, bulking up, packing heat, whatever we can to win at this point. I for one do not take ANY shit from ANY woman. They fear me for good reason.

Im unlucky af to be born -1/10 but lucky for my strong build. If I ever saw this kinda shit I would become enraged.

Nobody would be safe. I would simply beat him into oblivion. Then spit in the cunts face telling her how worthless she is
based high T Italian poster :feelsokman: I'm also a rager :woke: