Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal Story From My Teens (At Doctors Office)

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I did Track and Field in highschool so I had to get a yearly physical at a doctors office before the season started. I remember walking into the doctors office with my mom and a nurse came in take my weight and height. She told me to step on the scale so I did exactly that. Then she immediately started laughing and said, "No, no you gotta take your shoes off. That's cheating." I kind of looked at her like wtf you didn't tell me to take my shoes off. So I got off took off my shoes and stepped back on. She weighed me and said I was 145lbs. Then she took out the measurer connected to the scale and got my height. She said, "About 5'8 and a half inch. *Starts laughing* that's not that tall." My mom just sat there and didn't say anything. I didn't say anything either. Mind you this bitch nurse and my mom are both like 5'3.

I thought it was pretty annoying but didn't think much of it at that time. I wish I would've told that bitch she was about to know what it felt like to get sucker punched by a 5'8.5 dude. Can you imagine if a nurse weighed up a foid and started laughing at her bc of her weight? That would never happen even though it should.

Plus 5’8 is average height.

Adult foids seem to either be bullying teens or raping them.

You sure it was mockery or just nervous energy she was exuding??

I did Track and Field in highschool so I had to get a yearly physical at a doctors office before the season started. I remember walking into the doctors office with my mom and a nurse came in take my weight and height. She told me to step on the scale so I did exactly that. Then she immediately started laughing and said, "No, no you gotta take your shoes off. That's cheating." I kind of looked at her like wtf you didn't tell me to take my shoes off. So I got off took off my shoes and stepped back on. She weighed me and said I was 145lbs. Then she took out the measurer connected to the scale and got my height. She said, "About 5'8 and a half inch. *Starts laughing* that's not that tall." My mom just sat there and didn't say anything. I didn't say anything either. Mind you this bitch nurse and my mom are both like 5'3.

I thought it was pretty annoying but didn't think much of it at that time. I wish I would've told that bitch she was about to know what it felt like to get sucker punched by a 5'8.5 dude. Can you imagine if a nurse weighed up a foid and started laughing at her bc of her weight? That would never happen even though it should.
it's brutal

5'8 isn't even that short, it's above average :fuk:

You need to pay her a nocturnal visit - in night stalker 3d

Brutal especially in high school when she has no idea if you're finished growing

If you were chad then she would of been like “oh you’re 6’0 (blush) “” then start touching you