Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal blackpill story

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
So when I was in like 9th or 10th grade, I was in biology class with one of my friends, and we were just talking.

Then this black girl sat 1 table to the right of us.

My friend then made a joke that went something like "bro you should date her. You guys would be the perfect match."

(The reason he said this is because I went to a very predominantly white school, so there weren't much ethnics there)

The black girl overheard him saying this looked at me and then said "ew no" while laughing

This girl didn't know how I was as a person, and still I get belittled.

I could have been the best person in the entire world, but because of my looks, I get humiliated (ik water wet)

Honestly, tho I should have just spit game and been more confident and held frame. All my fault!!!!

@Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @Ron.Belgrade @Da_Yunez @GeckoBus @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Last edited:
You didn't squint hard enough bro

Brutal. Black women are fucking cunts.

Brutal story, she was beautiful?

So when I was in like 9th or 10th grade, I was in biology class with one of my friends, and we were just talking.

My friend then made a joke that went something like "bro you should date her. You guys would be the perfect match."

(The reason he said this is because I went to a very predominantly white school, so there weren't much ethnics there)

The black girl overheard him saying this looked at me and then said "ew no" while laughing

I could have been the best person in the entire world, but because of my looks, I get humiliated (ik water wet)

Honestly, tho I should have just spit game and been more confident and held frame. All my fault!!!!

Sheboon, You didnt lose on anything of value

Lmao the same has happened to me as well. Foids act like it's a crime for them to act kind/normal towards an unattractive guy.

Lmao the same has happened to me as well. Foids act like it's a crime for them to act kind/normal towards an unattractive guy.
They dont see us as human beings

It's your personality inkwell, people don't care about looks :foidSoy:

Was she a stacy black? JFL at being rejected by a niggress

I should have approached her bro I just needed to spit game :soy: :redpill:

Not missing out on much if sheboon

Sheboons are vile creatures

If you come in Haiti you'd ascend easily
Idk I'm still subhuman so it probably wouldn't happen. Ig I could betabuxx there easily since it is a poor country but betabuxxing is to soy for me

Nigfoids aren't a prize

One time I was in this camp and this one white girl was making fun of me with her sheboon friends like would you date him and they said he said no that shit felt horrible aand they were laughing at me.

One time I was in this camp and this one white girl was making fun of me with her sheboon friends like would you date him and they said he said no that shit felt horrible aand they were laughing at me.
Brootal. Sorry that happened to you brocel

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

you a lightskin nigga?

Did you shower that day?