Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Brutal] Take the hair texture pill (curlycels do not enter!)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Hair+Follicle+The+angle+of+the+follicle+determines+the+shape+of+the+hair+Round%3Dstraight+Oval%3Dwavy+Olliptical%28flat%29%3Dcurly.jpg

A brutal pill that people don't often talk about here, perhaps because many here are white or rice, who are mostly naturally hairmoggers. In fact, only black, sand and some latinocels will relate to this.

The shape and texture of your hair is determinated by two tiny details: the angle which your hair follicles grow out and their shape. The difference between these,

curly-hair-men-rogelio-kinky-good-bad.jpg
4-10.jpg
6908024-young-black-man-with-dreadlocks-hairstyle-and-crazy-look-on-face.jpg

and THIS:

a8c4f4398cdc36128b8631c1d26f0245.jpg

Are literally a few nanomilimiters of shape and a small 15º angle difference. BROOTAL :feelsrope:

whatever... whites with curly hairs mog all day

curly hair sucks

Hair+Follicle+The+angle+of+the+follicle+determines+the+shape+of+the+hair+Round%3Dstraight+Oval%3Dwavy+Olliptical%28flat%29%3Dcurly.jpg

A brutal pill that people don't often talk about here, perhaps because many here are white or rice, who are mostly naturally hairmoggers. In fact, only black, sand and some latinocels will relate to this.

The shape and texture of your hair is determinated by two tiny details: the angle which your hair follicles grow out and their shape. The difference between these,

4-10.jpg

and THIS:

Are literally a few nanomilimiters of shape and a small 15º angle difference. BROOTAL :feelsrope:
Good post.

When I had long hair, I had it wavy, but not curly. Maybe some kinds of texture aren't appreciated until reaching certain length.

curly hair sucks
it's the ultimate, primitive homo erectus trait. Every ethnicity outside of africa got rid of this despite not having any real evolutionary advantage of whatsoever, which implies that it was probably a mere byproduct of sexual selection.

People underestimate this but hair is one of the most important factors to one's PSL rating. Hair can literally save or doom one's PSL.

I have curly hair and I’m NW2. It’s over.

it's the ultimate, primitive homo erectus trait. Every ethnicity outside of africa got rid of this despite not having any real evolutionary advantage of whatsoever, which implies that it was probably a mere byproduct of sexual selection.

People underestimate this but hair is one of the most important factors to one's PSL rating. Hair can literally save or doom one's PSL.

Suicide fuel indeed

4-10.jpg

and THIS:

Face compliments hair. If the face isn't of quality, then the hair will look bust.

Dude, norwooding gigachad won't be able to survive.

Face compliments hair. If the face isn't of quality, then the hair will look bust.
every ugly men will look even worse with curly hair that I can guarantee you. In fact hair can even be used to hide your subhumanity, many ricecels in asia actually do this that's why so many people there like using longer hairstyles.

I always wanted to have hairstyle like the white kid in the pic but i couldn't, when i was younger i used to have thick wavy hair, now is straighter but rare. fuck my life.

The only options i have are like dreads or buzzcut, both associated with criminals jfl

Chicks prefer curly hair on guys.

4-10.jpg

and THIS:

Brutal ngl

slightly curly is good

Depends on what race the hair stems from, nothing can save curries from their insufferable plight.

They do. Go ask. Never heard chicks saying they were preferring straight hair.
what foids say and what they feel are very distinct things. If that was anything close to be truth, we'd see way more people with curly hair out there (since curly hair itself is a dominant trait) but in reality most guys with curly hair are incel as fuck.

they may like slightly curly hair, but still more on the straight than the curly side.

Well..then..

Normal hair chad>Curly hair chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><Incels>>>truecels.

clown world
:feelsclown:

Well..then..

Normal hair chad>Curly hair chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><Incels>>>truecels.

clown world
:feelsclown:
BC5FBC00 5148 4BD0 B4B1 0B6A37137CEC
ideal hair

Nigger hair is the worst