Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal thinpill. I hate being a thin currycel so much

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Every time i look at my small ass wrists, thin frame, i know i just look like the stereotypical nerdy poor diet indian virgin -- because i am one.
i am legitimately disgusted by my wrist size. And even my ankle size for that matter.
fuck my parents for not giving me a non veg diet. curries should be put on trial for malnourishing their kids with empty calories and rice all day.
at least if i was tall being thin would be fine, but im not even tall.
Hell, i wish i was a fat currycel, at least i would lose weight to reveal a large skeleton.

1627600377049 1

self hating because you are thin.

Every time i look at my small ass wrists, thin frame, i know i just look like the stereotypical nerdy poor diet indian virgin -- because i am one.
i am legitimately disgusted by my wrist size. And even my ankle size for that matter.
fuck my parents for not giving me a non veg diet. curries should be put on trial for malnourishing their kids with empty calories and rice all day.
at least if i was tall being thin would be fine, but im not even tall.
Hell, i wish i was a fat currycel, at least i would lose weight to reveal a large skeleton.
did you ever try seeing what kinds of vitamins and nutrients you are getting from your diet?

We all want be good looking. You are not the only one who suffers due to shitty looks.
Don’t cry like a baby bc of being curry.

Vegetarian upbringing is the worst thing to do to a child. They don't die like they would with a vegan upbringing but they grow up weak, stupid and small framed. It is absolute destruction

damn i am a fucking wide framed big skeleton gigachad compared to him

no. im a youngcel, ive only been eating what my parents give me. at university i have more freedom. but its too late anyway. im done growing.
I don't know enough about curry foods, but I thought it was a myth most are vegetarian?
Like people in the south of India eat fish very often, but dravidiancels seem like framelets nonetheless.

I have 6.3" inch wrists. :(

I don't know enough about curry foods, but I thought it was a myth most are vegetarian?
Like people in the south of India eat fish very often, but dravidiancels seem like framelets nonetheless.
There are relatively few veg in india compared to non veg, but a much higher proportion of indians in america are veg
Vegetarian upbringing is the worst thing to do to a child. They don't die like they would with a vegan upbringing but they grow up weak, stupid and small framed. It is absolute destruction
I wouldnt say im stupid, but weak and small framed are brutal vegpills. Its fucking evil. My parents wont even let me consume eggs because of some retarded religious tradition.

There are relatively few veg in india compared to non veg, but a much higher proportion of indians in america are veg
why?

I wouldnt say im stupid, but weak and small framed are brutal vegpills. Its fucking evil. My parents wont even let me consume eggs because of some retarded religious tradition.
What religion are you? Jainism?

why?

What religion are you? Jainism?
Hindu.
I am of the highest caste (brahmin) which doesnt eat meat.
In india there are relatively few brahmins, but if you think about it, the only indians who can immigrate to america are the smart, well off ones, so here in america there are a relatively number of brahmins, and by extension a relatively high number of vegetarians.
All this caste shit is cope though, lower caste easily mogs me because they eat meat and have higher T. intelligence doesnt matter.

Hindu.
In india there are relatively few brahmins, but if you think about it, the only indians who can immigrate to america are the smart, well off ones, so here in america there are a relatively number of brahmins, and by extension a relatively high number of vegetarians.
All this caste shit is cope though, lower caste easily mogs me because they eat meat and have higher T. intelligence doesnt matter.
Dravidians eat a lot of chicken and fish but they are not high T at all lol. It's about the genetics and environment more than diet.

Chinese Japanese eat a lot of meat as well but they still low T.

Hindu.
It seems eating meat was common among Brahmins in ancient times.