Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate getting so much attention from the opposite gender

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Today, 2 guys offered me to marry them again.

Tbh both of them looked to creepy. I hate being alone 24/7 and when ugly guys give me attention it just undermines my inceldom.

At least i had sex with my dog again and i might have a threesome tomorrow.

My fesikh is infected with multiple diseases from beastiality with my dog and my husband needs to give me more money for dates with my boyfriend.

Im going to kill myself because im so alone pls help teehee:feelsrope:

NggERs being NiggERs

NggERs being NiggERs

Mid IQ and funny Satire , should Be pinned tbh @Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Master

Today, 2 guys offered me to marry them again.

Tbh both of them looked to creepy. I hate being alone 24/7 and when ugly guys give me attention it just undermines my inceldom.

At least i had sex with my dog again and i might have a threesome tomorrow.

My fesikh is infected with multiple diseases from beastiality with my dog and my husband needs to give me more money for dates with my boyfriend.

Im going to kill myself because im so alone pls help teehee:feelsrope:
This might be an incel meme, but you need to understand this is just reality. Certain men are trash, a dog has more smv than these men

This might be an incel meme, but you need to understand this is just reality. Certain men are trash, a dog has more smv than these men
Your profile picture mogs me to death

It was literally a rape! Remember you're not alone #metoo

Ugh I also hate all of these ugly sub6feet incel misogynists writing me to date me cause i know they will just use me as a sex object. It's so hard being lonely and never feeling a man's touch maybe one day a right man will save me but I just can't go into a relationship with someone I am just not attracted to duh

BRutal fesikh pill