Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal thought:becoming an old man will be hell

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
if i dont rope by the time im a geezer ....... damn

Well, these days you're lowkey old at 30, a legit old man at 40 and people over 50 don't even count as people. All because social media is filled with teenage influencers, being young is extremely prestigious.

Well, these days you're lowkey old at 30, a legit old man at 40 and people over 50 don't even count as people. All because social media is filled with teenage influencers, being young is extremely prestigious.
well thats sad considering young people of today are all utterly retarded

well thats sad considering young people of today are all utterly retarded
Society forgives that, because they lack experience. I wouldn't be surprised if much older people are jealous of their fun, carefree lifestyle and freedom.

Society forgives that, because they lack experience. I wouldn't be surprised if much older people are jealous of their fun, carefree lifestyle and freedom.
i dont know man i feel really bad for the younger trucels. these zoomers can be brutal.