Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face is exteemely uneven...

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
My jaw on one side is by almost 1cm more down than the other side, by nose is exteemely crooked. Even my hair is uneven.

Rsw 600cg true

I Probably uneven mog the bottom right.

And my lips are treadibg on stroke level. Fucking brutal man. My face is a jail. I dont want to cope, but id be better off with an even incel face. I wouldve been a normie if it werent for bad habits (i was a child!)i know this might trigger people.

But id rather be an incel, than have decent genetics but become an incel through environment. Even my back is crooked. Fucking brutal man.

The only super power with having an uneven face, is that you look normal in mirror. But that is your poison also, whilst you're strutting with confidence from your new haircit and glowy skin! The only thing people see is your stroke face.

Some backstory, i thumbsucked. My mom applied poison taste on my fingers. But i continued sucking thinking i was being a rebel to my mother.

I also felt pride from sleeping in unnatural positions, it sounds weird. But i essentially had my hand under one side of my face althroughout my childhood. To know one good beatihg couldve saved so many years of pain.

I shouldve at the very least been blackpilled sooner so i wouldjt been ridiculed in the way i were thinking peiple percieved mecnormally. It's just all so immensely painful to think about.

The only super power with having an uneven face, is that you look normal in mirror. But that is your poison also, whilst you're strutting with confidence from your new haircit and glowy skin! The only thing people see is your stroke face.
Same experience, i look kinda normal to me in the mirror but butt ugly and weird in camera. My head is much rounded on one side.

Same experience, i look kinda normal to me in the mirror but butt ugly and weird in camera. My head is much rounded on one side.
At the very least i can know i have better self confidence than other fellow truecels. But isnt that slightly a curse? Being a duck swimming with sharks?

I also got denied dentistry, i had braces. Bur the braces wouldve never accomplished anything, (the fuckig foid dentist lied to me! She said straight teeth cpuldve been achieved with only one jaw! Impossible!)

So ive wasted years on something that wouldve never worked. Then i searched for maxillary expansion and then i got denied!

I think im going to tey to do my best to atleast get nose/jaw surgery. But its all so futile, especially when my BONE is uneven. It's just all so tiresome. To salvage a piece of shit.

Brootal. The foids on the pics have more SMV than whole .is combined

At the very least i can know i have better self confidence than other fellow truecels. But isnt that slightly a curse? Being a duck swimming with sharks?

I also got denied dentistry, i had braces. Bur the braces wouldve never accomplished anything, (the fuckig foid dentist lied to me! She said straight teeth cpuldve been achieved with only one jaw! Impossible!)

So ive wasted years on something that wouldve never worked. Then i searched for maxillary expansion and then i got denied!

I think im going to tey to do my best to atleast get nose/jaw surgery. But its all so futile, especially when my BONE is uneven. It's just all so tiresome. To salvage a piece of shit.
Im screwed in every possible way, literally dont have one positive feature.

Im screwed in every possible way, literally dont have one positive feature.
Lmao.. i can only laugh when i think back at what i did. When i was 8 i landed with my nose bone on a pole. Uneven nose for life.

I slept on one side, uneven jaw, slight overbite. Recessed maxilla uneven ramus.

Just listing these alone would cost 20k.

Narrow upper jaw. 10k right here.

Big chin, seriously i look like thanos. And my family member pesterd me about it. 30k+ right here.

Hair transplant 10k,

All for what? To still have an uneven face? To still suffer?

Why did you get denied ?

maybe they can shave off bone on the bigger side to bring some symmetry to your face ?
Cause it was for "aesthetic purposes" aka foid clinic, whilst my entire left side of the jaw is on the wrong side and i endure severe pain.

Why did you get denied ?

maybe they can shave off bone on the bigger side to bring some symmetry to your face ?
WHen your jaw is uneven, your skin, eyes. Orbitals, nose becomes uneven aswell.

Your nose is directly affected by jaw, as does your teeth. And internal structure

WHen your jaw is uneven, your skin, eyes. Orbitals, nose becomes uneven aswell.

Your nose is directly affected by jaw, as does your teeth. And internal structure
That makes sense. Your jaw is the foundation of your face so if it's tilted everything will be.
Do you have trouble breathing ?

That makes sense. Your jaw is the foundation of your face so if it's tilted everything will be.
Do you have trouble breathing ?
Yes. Which probably lead to mouth breathing, although i belueve mouth breathing is just the answer to deeper problems, such as an allergy. In my case uneven nose, and narrow nasal ways. A wider palate widens the inner space of the nose

I have this exact same problem lol, it’s brutal. I only realised last year cuz my beard started growing in and when i started getting it shaped up i realised one side of it curves more than and the other sides a lot straighter. Then i took an inverted selfie and saw how my jaw sticks out to the left and my hairline, eyebrows, eyes, nose, moustache and lips are all lower on the left side of my face. Guess you get so used to seeing yourself in the mirror your brain tricks you into not seeing it. My neck and torso’s also asymmetrical.

I have this exact same problem lol, it’s brutal. I only realised last year cuz my beard started growing in and when i started getting it shaped up i realised one side of it curves more than and the other sides a lot straighter. Then i took an inverted selfie and saw how my jaw sticks out to the left and my hairline, eyebrows, eyes, nose, moustache and lips are all lower on the left side of my face. Guess you get so used to seeing yourself in the mirror your brain tricks you into not seeing it. My neck and torso’s also asymmetrical.
Yes exactly, my neck and back is also uneven. Bad habits can do a ton of damage when they pile up.

I used to have such confidence, and then they said i looked retarded. Took a mirror inverted selfie, and my confidence DISSAPEARED immidietaly

Yes exactly, my neck and back is also uneven. Bad habits can do a ton of damage when they pile up.

I used to have such confidence, and then they said i looked retarded. Took a mirror inverted selfie, and my confidence DISSAPEARED immidietaly
What habits of yours do you think led to this? Cuz for me it was a mix of bad habits/neglect/genetics.

When I was in school I’d always put my left elbow on the table then put my hand to my head and rest my head on it whilst writing with my right hand, this probably weakened the muscles in the neck and made my jaw one sided. I also spent majority of my life sleeping on my left side which fucked up jaw growth. Thats the only bad habits i can think of.

But then I’ve seen pictures of myself before adolescence and you can clearly see it’s lopsided even there. I still don’t know how my retard parents didn’t catch onto it and get it fixed ASAP. Then again if they couldn’t be arsed to take me to the dentist why the fuck would they care my face melting. I blame my parents for this more than my bad habits

What habits of yours do you think led to this? Cuz for me it was a mix of bad habits/neglect/genetics.

When I was in school I’d always put my left elbow on the table then put my hand to my head and rest my head on it whilst writing with my left hand, this probably weakened the muscles in the neck and made my jaw one sided. I also spent majority of my life sleeping on my left side which fucked up jaw growth. Thats the only bad habits i can think of.

But then I’ve seen pictures of myself before adolescence and you can clearly see it’s lopsided even there. I still don’t know how my retard parents didn’t catch onto it and get it fixed ASAP. Then again if they couldn’t be arsed to take me to the dentist why the fuck would they care my face melting. I blame my parents for this more than my bad habits
This actually has been scientifically established.

Bad sleeping postures can have a compound effect on symmetry.

Then i thumbsucked, my maxilla feels like a valley upwards lol.

Due to assynmmetry you develop deep wrinkles on one side, also due to sleeping on that side.

When I was in school I’d always put my left elbow on the table then put my hand to my head and rest my head on it whilst writing with my right hand, this probably weakened the muscles in the neck and made my jaw one sided. I also spent majority of my life sleeping on my left side which fucked up jaw growth. Thats the only bad habits i can think of.

I dont think parents could be blamed.

This actually has been scientifically established.

Bad sleeping postures can have a compound effect on symmetry.

Then i thumbsucked, my maxilla feels like a valley upwards lol.

Due to assynmmetry you develop deep wrinkles on one side, also due to sleeping on that side
Do you sleep on your other side now. I’m 19 now and don’t know if it’ll even make a difference as the bones already grown
I dont think parents could be blamed.
For my case they can be. As a parents it’s your job to make sure everything’s good. Also problems like these are a lot easier to fix before puberty

Do you sleep on your other side now. I’m 19 now and don’t know if it’ll even make a difference as the bones already grown

For my case they can be. As a parents it’s your job to make sure everything’s good. Also problems like these are a lot easier to fix before puberty
Lol im also 19 why wouod i recess my other side.

I sleep on my back. In my case my parents did lots to help. But their resistance made me act rebellious, i cringe so hard.

Btw your parents were uninformed.

Lol im also 19 why wouod i recess my other side.

I sleep on my back. In my case my parents did lots to help. But their resistance made me act rebellious, i cringe so hard.

Btw your parents were uninformed.
I’ve read to fix asymmetrical jaw you should sleep on the opposite side for a bit and then go onto your back but i feel the damage that’s been caused to my jaw can only be fixed by surgery.

My parents are not like others. They’re selfish and have sabotaged nearly everything in my life. They’ve contributed a lot to keeping me an abused dog

if your face is crooked hows it look even in a mirror?

There's no symmetry for you're face