Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Brutal truth

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
I had a heart-to-heart talk with my parents about finding a girlfriend
I basically told them not to ask me to find a girlfriend because I basically gave up on it
I also wanted to tell you that I want to focus on the positive aspects of my life rather than what I don't have
in general, my mother once cried a lot recently that I don't have anyone and I want to meet some girl but simply it's beyond my capabilities
I was just born that way and I have to deal with it
I know that they want the best for me and i know that they love me and how they do too

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel

I accepted long time ago that i will never have a gf or a family of my own. Still emotional and touch hunger stays for life. Fuck this life.

I accepted long time ago that i will never have a gf or a family of my own. Still emotional and touch hunger stays for life. Fuck this life.
we can nothing than cope in the end and move on

I agree the pain and disappointment of being an incel won't ever disappear. But we can find ways to cope and focus on those. Struggling against fate just leads to more pain and frustration.

we can nothing than cope in the end and move on
Agree. GIrls either come on their own or dont come at all. Thinking too much of them while forgetting everything else makes us even more miserable. Best attitude is to do things that still makes you happy and improve parts of your life which you can.

Agree. GIrls either come on their own or dont come at all. Thinking too much of them while forgetting everything else makes us even more miserable. Best attitude is to do things that still makes you happy and improve parts of your life which you can.
many of them i can't seettle at least for normie while do this and while not care

I basically told them not to ask me to find a girlfriend because I basically gave up on it
I also wanted to tell you that I want to focus on the positive aspects of my life rather than what I don't have
in general, my mother once cried a lot recently that I don't have anyone and I want to meet some girl but simply it's beyond my capabilities
I know that they want the best for me and i know that they love me and how they do too

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
How did your dad respond?

My dad still says i dont have a woman because i dont want to. Boomers cant comprehend some things.
at same time i can empathise with to very small degree it's clear that can't comphrend modern times :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
you should be rather angry at your folks for not aborting or at the very least not giving you up for adoption to a rich family, lord knows I am and both my folks are deceased.

you should be rather angry at your folks for not aborting or at the very least not giving you up for adoption to a rich family, lord knows I am and both my folks are deceased.
no i don't want to live for rest of my life with negative feelings and resentment to only women which will ever love me ( my mother )

no i don't want to live for rest of my life with negative feelings and resentment to only women which will ever love me ( my mother )
I see, I'm in a different set of circumstances for my cunt whore alcoholic mommy was very abusive and manipulative as a result I can never forgive her, she is now deceased, as well as my father. I never ask to be born in this life.

I see, I'm in a different set of circumstances for my cunt whore alcoholic mommy was very abusive and manipulative as a result I can never forgive her, she is now deceased, as well as my father. I never ask to be born in this life.
my words likely doesn't mean to you cause i'm total nobody on internet, but i hope that you will find peace in your life at least, i wish you this

but it's easy to say not experiencing same thing and judging others

I think it's better to be honest but if I said that they would be too bluepilled and tell me to keep trying

Ask her to find you a pretty gf and see what she’ll do

i feel awful for worshipping them for years, everyone should feel that, but if not jannies everyone here would post gigastacies everyday and worshiping them

How do those fuckers have the gall to put expectations, DEMANDS on their kid to reproduce when it was their fault for shitting out a subhuman in the first place? My parents were giving me this same BS pressure before I got pissed and cut them off.

How do those fuckers have the gall to put expectations, DEMANDS on their kid to reproduce when it was their fault for shitting out a subhuman in the first place? My parents were giving me this same BS pressure before I got pissed and cut them off.
yep not to mention that i have such mental illness package ( :feelskek: ) with autism and schizophrenia it will be miracle if i will ever work

yep not to mention that i have such mental illness package ( :feelskek: ) with autism and schizophrenia it will be miracle if i will ever work
They should be giving you a stipend every month instead of bitching about you not getting a girlfriend, basically they chopped you legs off at birth and are now complaining you can’t run a marathon

They should be giving you a stipend every month instead of bitching about you not getting a girlfriend, basically they chopped you legs off at birth and are now complaining you can’t run a marathon
nah i'm not resntfull toward them anymore, that being said i realized that you can blackpilled ( see how this world works ) and not being angry nihilist

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
your mother is a selfish cunt and only want a girl for you cuz she can have grandkids

I'm happy you can be straight up with your parents, my mother would throw a hissy fit and call le psychiatrist if I ever told her something like that.

Adoptionmax bro

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@ReconElement
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
My parents don't even talk about it