Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Voicepill in Libelle

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Libelle is a Dutch toilet's magazine and I sometimes read it because it's a very Blackpilling experience. Whenever I feel doubts for the Blackpill I just open up a toilet's magazine and read what toilets write for other toilets whenever they think that men aren't reading. Here is an article entitled "I love to be dominated by a man" where a toilet reveals her love life in a lot of detail.

View attachment 1240.webp

https://web.archive.org/web/2023050...gedomineerd-worden-door-een-man%7ebc3926a0%2f

"Het was niet zo logisch dat ik deze man zou ontmoeten. Ik wil namelijk iemand die emotioneel helemaal beschikbaar is en ik dacht dat deze man me dat niet kon bieden. Hij zit net in een scheiding. Daarnaast val ik op lange mannen, terwijl hij maar twee centimeter langer is dan ik."

She met a man who wasn't emotionally available, was going through a divorce, and while she usually goes for tall men (something every toilet says) this man was only 2 cm taller than her, remember, things like being open with your emotions and being tall doesn't matter at all, if your face is good enough her standards will disappear and even if you meet every other standard, if your face is shit you'll never have a shot. Being taller than a toilet by ANY amount, even a non-noticeable amount is sufficient.

"En toch... meteen toen ik zijn profiel zag, voelde ik mijn lijf reageren. Door de jaren heen leerde ik heel erg op dat gevoel te vertrouwen. Je hoofd kan van alles bedenken bij iemand, uiteindelijk is het je lijf dat echt weet hoe het zit. En mijn lijf ging aan van deze man."

Here she says that she purely selects men on her emotions and instincts and doesn't let her head "get in the way", remember, most toilets aren't rational creatures they use their thoughts to justify their emotions, not the other way around.

"Geen monogamie
Wat er ook gebeurt, ik blijf sowieso open voor contact met andere mannen."

Also, toilets are always open to cheat. Remember, this was written by a toilet to a purely female audience, monogamy is a male ideal.

But here is the most brutal Blackpill of this article:

"Voicebericht
Als mijn lijf aangaat, stuur ik meestal een voiceberichtje. Als ik dan een voicebericht terug krijg, knap ik negen van de tien keer alsnog af.
Niet met deze man, mijn lijf reageerde heel intens op zijn stem. Dus ik moest hem toch maar ontmoeten, besloot ik. Toen ik hem zag aankomen, kreeg ik weer een glimlach op mijn gezicht. We wandelden en kletsten wat en ik voelde aan alles dat het klopte, dus ik wil wel ontdekken wat hier mag ontstaan."

This Voicepill is beyond brutal, according to this toilet when she chats with men and she gets sexually aroused, so she's sexually aroused by his face, his emotionality, his personality, his height, Etc. all her buttons are on and her pussy gets wet, she sends a voice message and when he sends one back, her pussy dries up for 90% of men.

People just underestimate how brutal the voice pill is, a Chad voice can make an Incel into a Sex Haver, and a feminine voice can turn a Chad into an incel. A man's voice can be a pussy's lubricants or its ultimate detergent.

a Chad voice can make an Incel into a Sex Haver, and a feminine voice can turn a Chad into an incel.

Nope for both. Having a deep voice won't save you from being an ugly manlet no foid wants to fuck IRL, you just look like a mismatched ogre. Foids will be turned off the second they see your face, no coming back from that. Feminine-voiced Chad can still fuck, there are ways to lower your voice by yourself + a legitimate Chad wouldn't be hindered by having a high voice. :feelsjuice:

Libelle is a Dutch toilet's magazine and I sometimes read it because it's a very Blackpilling experience. Whenever I feel doubts for the Blackpill I just open up a toilet's magazine and read what toilets write for other toilets whenever they think that men aren't reading. Here is an article entitled "I love to be dominated by a man" where a toilet reveals her love life in a lot of detail.

View attachment 748736

https://web.archive.org/web/20230508185653/https://myprivacy.dpgmedia.nl/consent?siteKey=0952csi2wipglhfq&callbackUrl=https://www.libelle.nl/privacy-wall/accept?redirectUri=%2fslaapkamergeheimen%2fde-slaapkamergeheimen-van-janneke-39-ik-wil-graag-gedomineerd-worden-door-een-man%7ebc3926a0%2f

"Het was niet zo logisch dat ik deze man zou ontmoeten. Ik wil namelijk iemand die emotioneel helemaal beschikbaar is en ik dacht dat deze man me dat niet kon bieden. Hij zit net in een scheiding. Daarnaast val ik op lange mannen, terwijl hij maar twee centimeter langer is dan ik."

She met a man who wasn't emotionally available, was going through a divorce, and while she usually goes for tall men (something every toilet says) this man was only 2 cm taller than her, remember, things like being open with your emotions and being tall doesn't matter at all, if your face is good enough her standards will disappear and even if you meet every other standard, if your face is shit you'll never have a shot. Being taller than a toilet by ANY amount, even a non-noticeable amount is sufficient.

"En toch... meteen toen ik zijn profiel zag, voelde ik mijn lijf reageren. Door de jaren heen leerde ik heel erg op dat gevoel te vertrouwen. Je hoofd kan van alles bedenken bij iemand, uiteindelijk is het je lijf dat echt weet hoe het zit. En mijn lijf ging aan van deze man."

Here she says that she purely selects men on her emotions and instincts and doesn't let her head "get in the way", remember, most toilets aren't rational creatures they use their thoughts to justify their emotions, not the other way around.

"Geen monogamie
Wat er ook gebeurt, ik blijf sowieso open voor contact met andere mannen."

Also, toilets are always open to cheat. Remember, this was written by a toilet to a purely female audience, monogamy is a male ideal.

But here is the most brutal Blackpill of this article:

"Voicebericht
Als mijn lijf aangaat, stuur ik meestal een voiceberichtje. Als ik dan een voicebericht terug krijg, knap ik negen van de tien keer alsnog af.
Niet met deze man, mijn lijf reageerde heel intens op zijn stem. Dus ik moest hem toch maar ontmoeten, besloot ik. Toen ik hem zag aankomen, kreeg ik weer een glimlach op mijn gezicht. We wandelden en kletsten wat en ik voelde aan alles dat het klopte, dus ik wil wel ontdekken wat hier mag ontstaan."

This Voicepill is beyond brutal, according to this toilet when she chats with men and she gets sexually aroused, so she's sexually aroused by his face, his emotionality, his personality, his height, Etc. all her buttons are on and her pussy gets wet, she sends a voice message and when he sends one back, her pussy dries up for 90% of men.

People just underestimate how brutal the voice pill is, a Chad voice can make an Incel into a Sex Haver, and a feminine voice can turn a Chad into an incel. A man's voice can be a pussy's lubricants or its ultimate detergent.
I've a weird thing going.

When i speak in English, i get a fairly hoarse voice. But my voice changes to a baby voice when i speak in my mother tongue :feelshehe:

Nope for both. Having a deep voice won't save you from being an ugly manlet no foid wants to fuck IRL, you just look like a mismatched ogre. Foids will be turned off the second they see your face, no coming back from that. Feminine-voiced Chad can still fuck, there are ways to lower your voice by yourself + a legitimate Chad wouldn't be hindered by having a high voice. :feelsjuice:
True. Years ago i read a post on quora how a foid met a man on some obscure forum and fell in with him instantly on call due to his voice. But when she met him irl she lost all attraction to him i suddenly

100%, The voice pill is real. It’s a small pill, but it’s still a pill

It's so over for voicecels like me :feelsbadman:

I'm a voicecel tbh, I still sound 16, my balls never fully dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back