Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal voicepill trucel when I used to be in school

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
After getting halfway through the One Piece Dressrosa arc and seeing Zoro make fun of Pica's voice I realized just how brutal the voicepill truly is and how it isn't discussed on this site that often. It reminded me of this one school aide in my school who is legit one of the biggest trucels I've ever come across irl. This guy had a face shaped like Mr. Potato head to the T, he has brown skin, weak facial hair, and really closed set of Asian eyes. Not making fun of ricecels but they looked like genuine slits. On top of that we has pretty chubby and I could see his man boobs when he'd wear a dry fit shirt.

This guys is also as short as me (5'4), and absolutely gets mogged by the chadlite Filipinos (5'7-8 avg) and the thugmaxxed Micronesian guys (5'10-6ft). Students would always mock his high-pitched voice by repeating what he says. Even when he would get raged af his voice would just get higher and the troublemaker students would just keep laughing. For context though this guy was pretty autistic so I'm not sure if he understands the pain of inceldom, he seems pretty happy working his job and he's hyperfixated on my high school, like attending every sports game and shit like that. Absolutely brutal though because I think he does want some pussy, he still keeps posting photos with his 'girl' friends and keeps saying how he's best friends with some of the students in school. Mind you this nigga is like 20 something.

I've seen his family and his dad as the same eyes and head shape, even his NT younger brother. I can't imagine being the NT younger brother tbh I don't like to call other people I know irl ugly but damn these guys were genuine sub5s. Half of this forum probably mogs these guys.

This is literally his voice and how new students would react after hearing it.​

He should get jacked and massive like Pica and destroy all the haters.

The butt of all jokes, and some have the cheek to say once you've left high school it is smooth sailing.

This guy had a face shaped like Mr. Potato head to the T, he has brown skin, weak facial hair, and really closed set of Asian eyes. Not making fun of ricecels but they looked like genuine slits. On top of that we has pretty chubby and I could see his man boobs when he'd wear a dry fit shirt.
I feel sorry for him but jfl :lul: