Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal. Young married Vietnamese woman impregnanted by US soldier during war

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Young married woman meets US solider. They "fool around" and she gets knocked up.

"We were just fooling around I didn't think I would get pregnant!"​

teeeheee smiles in noodle whore

Her cuck husband then raises the bastard child while chad lives his life in America and ignores the existence of both the woman and her child. The whore shows zero resentment for the chad. Quite opposite she speaks fondly of him and acts like she is still chadstruck more than 50 years later. As a final nail in the coffin the daughter goes through great lenghts to meet her deadbeat father.

JFL at the vietnamese husband. How cuck can one be.

Vietcong won the war, Americans don't care because they plowed every single gook whore anyway.

Not to be rude... (well, actually kinda to be rude), but I didn't realize Vietnamese women were so ugly tbh

Er was right about foid

Wish I could have been in 'Nam. Whether I get killed by the Trees or get to fuck a bunch of 'Nam foids I win.

There is no god

lol the power of SEAmaxxing
they are basically proto @itsOVER

Not to be rude... (well, actually kinda to be rude), but I didn't realize Vietnamese women were so ugly tbh

3b7efdadaeeabeca0fe234bb5acee454416a73ab7f4416d4a8cd84125ed280fc 1

Look at the white and chink offspring, looks like an inbred mutant.

Vietcong won the war, Americans don't care because they plowed every single gook whore anyway.
they call it a Pyrrhic victory. They won at the expense of dying 50x over, to eventually ditch their communism, and become a colonized sweatshop country for the USA 20 years down the line anyway. This is the price gooks pay to play around with "pride"

Last edited:
Cope, asian women are more sought after on dating sites by men than white women. Also, zuckerburg is a Jew.
Point was the faces of Asian women & yes of course they are, white women got 99 problems but a difficult life ain't one. Who wants to put up with all their shit.

Point was the faces of Asian women & yes of course they are, white women got 99 problems but a difficult life ain't one. Who wants to put up with all their shit.
Asian women have more feminine faces than white women, especially the ones from northern east asia.

The guy was from an invading army, does this noodlewhore have no shame?

The guy was from an invading army, does this noodlewhore have no shame?
No. Women have no shame and will fuck any invading army no matter how horrible it's actions are. Japanese whores fucked US soldiers despite USA killing 200.000 Japanese civilians like they were bugs.

Ibrahim, get the stones

fuck that foid is ugly as fuck, noodles are truly overrated

Young married woman meets US solider. They "fool around" and she gets knocked up.

"We were just fooling around I didn't think I would get pregnant!"​

teeeheee smiles in noodle whore

Her cuck husband then raises the bastard child while chad lives his life in America and ignores the existence of both the woman and her child. The whore shows zero resentment for the chad. Quite opposite she speaks fondly of him and acts like she is still chadstruck more than 50 years later. As a final nail in the coffin the daughter goes through great lenghts to meet her deadbeat father.