Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
This was in the early 2000s but I saw Slipknot live a few times but this one time was spectacular.
Back then it was just so much better. A good portion of the girls at the concert were either topless or wearing body paint and there was a camera crew going around filming something and you would witness a lot of girls flashing for the camera and then getting groped by everyone nearby.

One of the best things was near the end of the night I saw 2 drunk girls get dragged behind the male bathrooms. I was curious as to what was about to happen (naive teen obviously) and saw a huddle of guys just pumping into these girls and then letting another bro take his turn. About 30 guys were in a circle just watching as each guy went raw and came into these whores. Probably 7 or 8 guys fucking these 2 young drunk sluts. Then some white knight rang the cops and two cops showed up to disperse the crowd. They just shook their head in disbelief. They let everyone go and dispatched that they found 2 passed out sluts behind the urinals.
Cops were a lot cooler back then as well.