Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My college went from 65% white to less than 50% white in 10 years. Became ugly as fuk

B

bcroger

Major
★★
The college of which I am an alumni of went from 63% white to less than 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and over half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That nearly 15% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, smiley, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now angry Indians and fat Mexican foids everywhere. I saw quite a few fat black girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican and blk foids start at like 18.

How the fuck can the Great Replacement not be real then? That makes no fucking sense.

Last edited:
How do you check demographs?

In 50 years all western nations are going to be filled with angry Indians , short fat Mexican and ugly blacks and arabs. All the beauty exclusive to Europeans will go away.

In 50 years all western nations are going to be filled with angry Indians , short fat Mexican and ugly blacks and arabs. All the beauty exclusive to Europeans will go away.
It is what it is

It's speeding up, you finally noticed

The power of women's rights

It's speeding up, you finally noticed
In 50 years the whole USA is going to be filled with angry Indians , short fat Mexican and ugly blacks and arabs. All the beauty exclusive to Europeans on college campuses and elsewhere in the USA will go away.

Thank god that Europe is waking up and electing far right politicians up and down the ballot. Hopefully Europe stays white at least.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 63% white to less than 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and over half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That nearly 15% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, smiley, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now angry Indians and fat Mexican foids everywhere. I saw quite a few fat black girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican and blk foids start at like 18.

How the fuck can the Great Replacement not be real then? That makes no fucking sense.
my college is something like 50/50 white and hispanic, above average school in a middle class area with around 12000 students. will I see this pattern coming soon as well?

Last edited:
m

my college is something like 50/50 white and hispanic, above average school in a middle class area with around 12000 students. will I see this pattern coming soon as well?
Most likely.

Most likely.
there’s plenty of blonde foids around here I wish i could breed the shit out of so hard, sucks I spend most of the time studying or reading in my room

there’s plenty of blonde foids around here I wish i could breed the shit out of so hard, sucks I spend most of the time studying or reading in my room
True. '

What do you major in?

your avg white is very plain looking, i highly doubt your college became that ugly
deathnics exaggerate white smv....

there is a reason we have white incels here

your avg white is very plain looking, i highly doubt your college became that ugly

Whites still mog most ethnics

Shut up. Walk the streets of India, Pakistan or Nigeria and compare it to the streets of Sweden, Vermont USA, Germany or Poland.

Whites , esp. white women, look any day better. Not sure about non-white men, but non-white women are mostly fat and ugly.

niggeral policies i tells ya