Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutally mogged

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
So today I went to the saloon for haircut and there I see a High Tier Normie teen having a phone call conversation with her girlfriend. By seeing these, it brutally hards hit and realizes me that i have completely miss out the teenage love and prime peak teenage life. I can clearly see that High Tier Normie teen is enjoying his teen love and enjoying the peak essence of teenage life. I am completely devasted and depressed by seeing this as it realizes that how my teenage life goes in rotten loneliness. My mind was completely filled with sadness as I am both jealous and depressed by seeing a high tier Normie teen enjoying the essence of teen love. This was really brutal for me

you are not part of society

Getting life mogged by teens is giga suicide fuel. Even after everything I accomplished, them existing is enough to put me in severe cope mode to prevent the rope mode.

Its ooooover mang

Bro I'm not lying one bit, I just came home form getting a haircut.

I hate being mogged by teenfags so much, it is too brutal