Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw prime giga stacy with her HTN boyfriend

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
Went to play few games of pool alone, and table next to me was teen couple.

Foid in my opinion 10/10. Slim, perfect face, nordic/atlantic mix pheno, feminine and clean looking, very feminine voice, no tattoos, slutty but not too revealing clothes.

Her bf 6’2-6’3 teen HTN. No model face, no muscles, no tattos, no expensive clothes. Just regular fit teen guy probably plays basketball or voleyball or smth like that. Completely neutral and normal behavior and typical zoomer style.

I was just looking and them and how chill the guy is. You can tell he never heard about hamza, self improvement, red pill, no fap or any other subhuman bullshit. He is not obsessed with grinding and being alpha just chilling and enjoying the best that female gender has to offer.

And i was also thinking about sub 8 copers and all bs they would come up with to explain this. His father is probably elon musk, she is getting gangbanged by 15 bbcs everyday etc etc…

I see examples like this almost daily but this one stood out because foid was literally one of the best looking i saw in my life.

take pic next time

Wait until the radical feminists get into her and that HTN is doomed. :feelskek:

its why it sucks to go out as an incel

I wish to have the guy's life plus a private condo for me at Costa Rica

must be fun being this chad " .

You dint luck out at the Gene Selection / Recombination at Birth .

Life is Luck .

Went to play few games of pool alone, and table next to me was teen couple.

Foid in my opinion 10/10. Slim, perfect face, nordic/atlantic mix pheno, feminine and clean looking, very feminine voice, no tattoos, slutty but not too revealing clothes.

Her bf 6’2-6’3 teen HTN. No model face, no muscles, no tattos, no expensive clothes. Just regular fit teen guy probably plays basketball or voleyball or smth like that. Completely neutral and normal behavior and typical zoomer style.

I was just looking and them and how chill the guy is. You can tell he never heard about hamza, self improvement, red pill, no fap or any other subhuman bullshit. He is not obsessed with grinding and being alpha just chilling and enjoying the best that female gender has to offer.

And i was also thinking about sub 8 copers and all bs they would come up with to explain this. His father is probably elon musk, she is getting gangbanged by 15 bbcs everyday etc etc…

I see examples like this almost daily but this one stood out because foid was literally one of the best looking i saw in my life.
Should have jumped them both

She probably just wanted to learn to pay pool for free on someone else's dime and maybe her previous plans had broken so "what the heck?" You can sometimes get non-physical non-romantic attention from Stacy's as a normie if you're giving them something (friendship, teaching them, paying for them, or just entertaining them.) Doesn't mean they'll let you kiss them, much less fuck them.

Now if she was making out with him or letting him grope her - that's completely different - and a major achievement. However even in that case, I would reserve being amazed unless he can actually keep her for more than a week and have sex.

6'3 is chad tier, with htn face he passes chadlite tier

How tall was the girl