Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutally pilot licensemogged by a foid

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Forgot to make a post about this, but last weekend I made a quick hop over to Doha, and the captain on my return flight was a foid. The first officer was a male.

This is far from the first time I've had a foid pilot, as a frequent flyercel, but I was wondering whether @LastGerman would consider this cuckoldry. If it is horrible to be driven around by a female, how would you consider being flown around by a female?

Last edited:
Foid probably only became a pilot so that she could travel and suck chad cock in foreign countries.

IF a foid is on her period she'll crash

Foid probably only became a pilot so that she could travel and suck chad cock in foreign countries.

Well, her work environment is in fact called a cockpit.

Is this even a question? Females should not do any kind of that stuff.

I'm honestly curious, what other aviation-related jobs should a foid not be allowed to do? What about air traffic controllers? Flight dispatchers? Maintenance techs? Baggage handlers?

I'm honestly curious, what other aviation-related jobs should a foid not be allowed to do? What about air traffic controllers? Flight dispatchers? Maintenance techs? Baggage handlers?

This should be obvious. Why should a female work in the first place? Men need to be in charge.

how the fuck do u even become a pilot

Well pilots and surgeons both have your life in their hands. Would you prefer a male or female surgeon?

Cliffs: So there ya go!

From Doha? Was she Arab?

I'm not sure.

The crew on a lot of Middle Eastern and Asian carriers are generally pretty diverse. I remember hearing a foid with a strong Australian accent on Cathay Pacific a few years back. Or maybe that was Singapore Air.
This should be obvious. Why should a female work in the first place? Men need to be in charge.

What about as flight attendants, lounge staff, check-in agents, and janitors?

she's on the left. That's the first officer seat.

how the fuck do u even become a pilot
Integrated - Pay a bucket load of money £90,000 ($110,000) and you'll be taken from zero to acquiring a frozen-ATPL (license). (It's the uick way, takes about 15 months total to do everything).

Modular - You learn at your own pace, paying for lessons with flying schools for the sections you need to do, passing theory and practical exams etc. (Takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer as you're paying as long as you have the funds)

Forgot to make a post about this, but last weekend I made a quick hop over to Doha, and the captain on my return flight was a foid. The first officer was a male.
All I'm going to say is every "Female Captain" can't land the plane for their life...Js....

Last edited:
Foids shouldn't be able to drive. They're statistically proven to be worse. Flying is likely the same

I wish I could've shot the plane down with a Homing missile. ( In GTA V )

There are women flying over my head, mogging me from 30 thousand feet. It is over

Don't worry. Foids collapse under pressure unless they're giga high IQ Becky. If an emergency occurs , 9-11 V2 will happen. Best pilots are ex fighter jet pilots. I hope that foid pilots a 737 max.

Don't worry. Foids collapse under pressure unless they're giga high IQ Becky. If an emergency occurs , 9-11 V2 will happen. Best pilots are ex fighter jet pilots. I hope that foid pilots a 737 max.

Let me unload my Boeing shares

Foids should stick to being good little flight attendants

The world is unbelievably cruel, the driverslicensepill wasnt enough. Now I have to take the pilotslicensepill
:dafuckfeels:

Foids should only be flight attendant

Cope. Boeing will never die , it's a contractor to the Gov.

A contractor whose business can be taken over by Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, et cetera.

The crews of Middle Eastern airlines are almost all foreigners because the locals just want to be NEET with their oil money. The foreign crews bring their foreign (Western) values with them, so you'll get the occasional foid pilot. It's still pretty rare - at least 95% of pilots are male all around the world, so feminists hardly have anything to brag about.

Female pilots and air hostesses both look pretty hot in their uniforms tbh.