Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullies are the non-matured manchildren

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They always say decent people are bullied cuz they are too good ,that’s right we are not autistic at all ,we are the true people while these evil demon people are the true villains ,these bullies people are non matured manchildren

of course they are true autistic people like Chris Chan but these people don’t even think for anyone but themselves and they are true psychopaths/sociopaths which deserve to get burned alive.

for example even predators kill to not die and for hunger but these demons bully/do evil stuff just for fun and just cuz they are evil

I’m saying those things cuz I was some kinda bully-esque piece of shit person before I read a lot of books and matured truly

really I’m not bullshiting I read a lot of books and I become a decent person overall ,and that’s when the bullying started really bad

its only bullying if your "vicitm" is of a lower social standing than you.
If you "bully" a 6'3 tallfag who gets women and is successful, its not bullying

How

they're just superior to you thus in position to belittle, intimidate, and torment you

I've always hated the idea of not giving back "to not be lowered to the same level" they do it because they know no one cares and the victims won't fight back, the brocel above said they do it because they're mean and cruel but I disagree Yeah, they do it for fun I mean, why not do it? animals in nature are driven by urges but we do anything to stop the boredom, are we cruel because we kill insects? I don't think so, anyway these bastards just stop picking on you when you show on the basis of violence who you are, and you don't need to win the fight I say this from experience

they're just superior to you thus in position to belittle, intimidate, and torment you
Yeah kinda but there are superior people who don’t do that, bullies are demons
I've always hated the idea of not giving back "to not be lowered to the same level" they do it because they know no one cares and the victims won't fight back, the brocel above said they do it because they're mean and cruel but I disagree Yeah, they do it for fun I mean, why not do it? animals in nature are driven by urges but we do anything to stop the boredom, are we cruel because we kill insects? I don't think so, anyway these bastards just stop picking on you when you show on the basis of violence who you are, and you don't need to win the fight I say this from experience
Most people are truly evil psychopaths that’s it

They are retarded degenerates that prey on the harmless.