Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aspies are innocent beings in the world of evil

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Ive never seen any aspie, who is even remotely evil. Aspies are very pure and kind, like angels, and NTs are absolutely evil beings that are closer to animals than to aspies.

Its worth noting though that a lot of NTs LARP as aspies these days. Especially on Reddit.

Ive never seen any aspie, who is even remotely evil. Aspies are very pure and kind, like angels, and NTs are absolutely evil beings that are closer to animals than to aspies.

Its worth noting though that a lot of NTs LARP as aspies these days. Especially on Reddit.
True that. The only actually normal people are considered handicapped by the vast majority of normies.
Well, it's the animal world in the end if the day, nothing to be surprised of. Just unlucky.

I believe so, in most cases.

I agree with you if you're onlly talking about autistic men. If you're including autistic women too, then I disagree.

We deserve to be exterminated, we are hated everywhere we go and there is no point in living as Aspie

When aspies act evil no one gets scared or takes us seriously, unless we go ER.

We deserve to be exterminated, we are hated everywhere we go and there is no point in living as Aspie
NTs deserve to be exterminated, not aspies.