Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullies should be decapitated and then set on fire in GTA San Andreas

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Fuck you for making my life a misery, if I could get away with it I would murder every single cunt in call of duty that has fucked with me in my life, I did nothing to deserve the bullying that I received and it has fucked my brain up permanently.

Last edited:
I experienced the same. Most are low IQ savages that don't belong in moden society.

bullies are the most blackpilled among normies, that what makes them rutheless

ER probably got shoved into lockers in school :feelsbadman::feelsUgh:

bullies are the most blackpilled among normies, that what makes them rutheless
Bullying = constantly throwing blackpills at someone.

Bullies are based

Bullying = constantly throwing blackpills at someone.

Bullies are based
Based till they get shot dead in call of duty

Last edited:
Based till they get shot dead
Tom Hardy I Give Up GIF by Venom Movie

in real life (simulator)

if i could go ER on them without consequences i wouldn't think twice (in RDR2)

if i could go ER on them without consequences i wouldn't think twice (in RDR2)
Only thing stopping me is prison or death, I don't want either, I would if I could in sims 4

Just play Bully on PC and become the bully yourself or beat up the bullies as revenge.

Fuck you for making my life a misery, if I could get away with it I would murder every single cunt in call of duty that has fucked with me in my life, I did nothing to deserve the bullying that I received and it has fucked my brain up permanently.
You could get away with it if you plan long enough and are patiently stalking until the right moment comes. You seem high iq enough

You could get away with it if you plan long enough and are patiently stalking until the right moment comes. You seem high iq enough
Not worth the risk of prison, plus feds now have my IP address lmao

This was a drunk post, don't arrest me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back