Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels, you will never find love

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
I believe we do already know, and we all are already blackpilled enough to tell the roots of inceldom itself, and it seems to be more of a problem with evolution and us being not able to have reached the peak genetics to be able to reproduce. See, and it's not only about "having sex", is the fact you are destined for a life of loneliness and misery.

As an Incel you have no options (in real life), even though you can make great friends in incel spaces like this (I thank Serge and Master), the copes fade away depending on your situation and eventually you either LDAR or rope.

And to make things worse people will never understand why, and they don't understand we are just simply not good looking enough and so mentally corrupted that considering how fucked and cruel doctors are they will probably never helps us at all. In fact we are just simply "non attractive people with issues" and they don't care. They don't even understand what it feels like to be imprisoned in a body and mind that has only received rejection, pain and the mirror and cameras just remind you of an inescapable ugliness...

So I ask you, why do you believe love is a thing? How is it even possible? Why then don't we all have a girlfriend that loves us? Why don't we have friends and family that loves us? Exactly, because we are repulsive to the normies and Chads and Stacies. We will never be socially accepted, and if its not for our looks its because we have this "negative" attitude, when in fact all we do is speak the truth.

I even wonder if we are truly going extinct one day, knowing how "hypergamous" women are LOL and the worst part is that they are so cruel against incels. They will NEVER love you even as Chad, but they are gonna want you dead if you are ugly.

I truly hate my life, as now I know the hatred and pain has been set in, and there is no way back.

Dnr but i already knew that

The way you worded this is hilarious
i took a lot of sleeping pills so im rambling about shit no one gives a fuck but i have nothing better to do, and i am going to die this morning so who cares anymore

JoinedMar 8, 2024Posts9
JoinedMar 5, 2024Posts108

nigga you're a GrAY too we need solidarity while GrAYs so we can revolt and kill the active posters on the forum #JustJokingNigga

i took a lot of sleeping pills so im rambling about shit no one gives a fuck but i have nothing better to do, and i am going to die this morning so who cares anymore
brutal man

brutal man
heah parents arent home and worst of all is fags are making a party close to my house so i listen to foids moaning all the fucking time. wish i could make other people feel my pain but why bother when i can simply escape this shit body tonight.

heah parents arent home and worst of all is fags are making a party close to my house so i listen to foids moaning all the fucking time. wish i could make other people feel my pain but why bother when i can simply escape this shit body tonight.
you may end up in vegetable state, not good.

I don't care I need juicy pussy to fuck
Same here, the majority of Chads just pump & dump cause why would they commit?
Relationships with women after the sexual liberation and feminism, became a liability instead of an asset.
I think no sane man in his right mind, would want to commit

i think we all know that

Same here, the majority of Chads just pump & dump cause why would they commit?
Relationships with women after the sexual liberation and feminism, became a liability instead of an asset.
I think no sane man in his right mind, would want to commit
true

I don't want them to love me because I will never love them.
To be honest 98 % of foids don't deserve love they just manipulate people to give it to them

It’s over boyo. It’s over. It never began for us