Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying is literally a weapon if you are strong enough to develop.

T

Tarcys-Dylan

Banned
-
Bullying is just a reflection of nature during adolescence. life is conflict. the weak of mind suffer and the strong excel.

we need to cyber bully foids a lot more

100% - Ew
I don't think that he's gay, but are you saying that be gay is ok?
what's the problem? I prefer bisexuality, but I don't see any problem. WHY DO I CARE WHO THE GUY IS AND IS NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT?

Yes...when they would stare at me as I was waiting...I'd wear hats/hoodies and felt as though every movement was threatening to the White femoid mind.

In 2015, I made a "special agreement" with my psychologist. He asked me to stop wearing hats since it embarrassed Mother. In 2017, Mother used her crocheting skills to give me a yarn-lanyard, as I needed to buy groceries from the only grocery store in our area(Discount):

View attachment 587894

View attachment 587895

Quite lovely. My White psychologist told me this:

"She never gave you the time of day"

what's the problem? I prefer bisexuality, but I don't see any problem. WHY DO I CARE WHO THE GUY IS AND IS NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT?
every incel should hate faggots because they are just like foids

every incel should hate faggots because they are just like foids
so you want everyone to be the same? want that just like in society, they take a label and follow faithfully?

Are u bisexual?

Are u bisexual?
I am nothing and at the same time I am everything. if I want I'll be with any type of person or not. this is living in total freedom. however I am currently calm about it. I can't label myself as nothing because that's limiting myself.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Love to see soyfags from Reddit get taken out.

Last edited: