Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Bumble gave up on being Bumble

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Bumble actually had to give up because toilets don't like making the first move. Imagine actually swiping on a Chad but being too nervous to talk to him. And if you swipe on a non-Chad you don't even bother messaging him.

Only a Feminist could be stupid enough to realistically believe that the old model would work.

Foids would literally send hand wave emoji to my chadfishes on Bumble. Even that is too much effort for them apparently.

Dating apps are dying, they can't keep policies like this that lower usage.

*Foids making the first move
Rarely if ever happens. Their egos are way too big and they like to feel like they were chosen over other foids

Dating apps are dying, they can't keep policies like this that lower usage.
are they really? Its the only option for most men to get anything
most men know if they approach in public or in a bar they might get beaten up, accused of sexual harrassment or put on tiktok

most men know if they approach in public or in a bar they might get beaten up, accused of sexual harrassment or put on tiktok
Yeah I never hear about guys cold approaching nowadays. Too risky

I believe so, my dating app experiments' activity went down steadily over the past decade.

More people are dating through Instagram and social media like that.

What happened to feminism and equality? Turns out that biology triumphs over social engineering once again.