Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bunch of faggots were blocking the way to the back of the train

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
they were resting their legs as far forward as possible and completely blocked my way. I had to literally take a big step just to get past them. How can you be that ignorant of other people? These people have 0 awareness of their surroundings and dont even care enough to gain any.

i literally have to be blackout drunk just to get a glimpse of what its like to be a normie. How tf do they go through life being so carefree, ignorant and braindeaD?

i literally have to be blackout drunk just to get a glimpse of what its like to be a normie. How tf do they go through life being so carefree, ignorant and braindeaD?
Gorillium

They have Gorillium brain!

thats why i bought a car at age 18

thats why i bought a car at age 18
I don't have licence and car, but not only because I'm poor. My driving potential is fucked up because of inceldom, I'm too depressed to drive. I tried driving grandpa's old yugo on some dirt road in abandoned village but the intrusive thoughts and my slow response time made driving almost impossible for me.