Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does majority of the world have to be so narcissistic?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I have been thinking of all my past experiences and it leads me to think why all these assholes like stacie’s chads normies beckie’s have to be so fucking mean to us? What’s the point? Why do they feel the need to lack empathy. Foids get mad when we stare at there direction for one second and they get worried we are crushing on them. Normies will do anything to get a foid which is by insulting us and calling us losers but yet they struggle to find relationships. Chads/Stacies are just arrrogant as fuck and completely narcissistic to the max. Even some of the losers were assholes to me and it’s incredible how self absorb everyone is nowadays

Last edited:
It helped their ancestors reproduce

It helped their ancestors reproduce
Then, it clearly ALL was to waste.
Better left in the paradise of non-existence.

The Romans DID call the Nordic race feral savages, equal to niggers.

Then, it clearly ALL was to waste.
Better left in the paradise of non-existence.

The Romans DID call the Nordic race feral savages, equal to niggers.
Efilism must be enforced without a doubt. Non-existence and eternal peace are better than the chaos and suffering of lfie.

antinatalists.is :feelshaha:
My curry fren understands!:hax:

Hairloss Waiting GIF by Phoenix.ca

Efilism must be enforced without a doubt. Non-existence and eternal peace are better than the chaos and suffering of lfie.
Exactly.
There should be no such thing as winner or loser.
Since the Detriment of it all is self-inflicting (nature) as a Whole.

Exactly.
There should be no such thing as winner or loser.
Since the Detriment of it all is self-inflicting (nature) as a Whole.
Nature just feeds on itself, it's self parasitic. It doesn't care about anything other then reproducing the gene molecule. We are forced to survive and reproduce, whether we want to or not, we don't have any say in anything at all.

Nature just feeds on itself, it's self parasitic. It doesn't care about anything other then reproducing the gene molecule. We are forced to survive and reproduce, whether we want to or not, we don't have any say in anything at all.

They have empathy, just not for us

They have empathy, just not for us
You either have the understanding of empaThy due to your suffering, and the sufferings of the collective vile nature of this world.
Or is just a fake platitude, which is what normies have.
Fake and phony.