Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Business Idea for incels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Pretend to be a foid online and tell some cuck you will sell them some vaginal discharge, I'm sure they pay a premium for it. Instead send them the liquid that drips off of pickled fish, the smell should be the same. Someone low inhiib enough could make a large profit like this.

@pp183 did this already

I remember reading abut how a guy on reddit wore women panties all day and sold them on the internet for a decent amount of money afterwards.
Simps are worse than women.

I remember reading abut how a guy on reddit wore women panties all day and sold them on the internet for a decent amount of money afterwards.
Simps are worse than women.
that was @Diocel

Not a bad idea tbh:feelswhere:

yes it would work. but if a simp ever finds out you are in big trouble, those sickos will try to kill you

been there, done that.

I downloaded leaked OnlyFans content and sold it to a cuck on Twitter for a relatively cheap price.

There’s no reason this wouldn’t work. Bath water and piss has been sold with ease.

@pp183 did this already

This is an old business model. It’s a basic hacking technique called “eWhoring” many hackers set up automated bots that do it

Tl;dr Ewhoring

me gusta mucho

THAT'S original

Instead send them the liquid that drips off of pickled fish, the smell should be the same. Someone low inhiib enough could make a large profit like this.
JFL, made me laugh hard

No thank you.