Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how many American women let themselves become obese, slobs.

B

bcroger

Major
Srs.

I work as a government employee in a small town just outside of dallas where the majority of employees are black/hispanic women, and I thought that they were the fattest ppl on planet earth. Then I went to the barber shop and all the women there appeared obese. 100% of them. Not just overweight/chubby, but ****ing obese. I mean, even the white female barbers were fat, obese, fuks.

The food industry knows what it is doing.

I work as a government employee
U JUST ADMITTED TO BEING A FED!?!?!
covergn.jpg

The South is just at another level of obese fat slob Amerimutts

ik it's shameful

American women are fat ugly shitskin pigs and trans

Srs.

I work as a government employee in a small town just outside of dallas where the majority of employees are black/hispanic women, and I thought that they were the fattest ppl on planet earth. Then I went to the barber shop and all the women there appeared obese. 100% of them. Not just overweight/chubby, but ****ing obese. I mean, even the white female barbers were fat, obese, fuks.
I don't understand how Southerners make themselves out to be a bunch of fat fucks but I guess it's too much church and fried chicken I'm fat myself and I literally have lost 50 lb with diet and exercise in the last year I'm still working on it but I do think there should be a fine against obese people in this country this country needs to encourage Health overall and shut down all these fast food joints that the capitalist system allowed to run rampant