Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL But but ... curries can just arrange marriage maxx

im done

im done

God hates you
-
IMG 20240330 121607

A husband married his wife to his lover, standing by himself. The incident happened last Saturday in the Birbhum area of West Bengal, India. According to Indian media reports, Nadugopal Mondal's ex-wife, Smriti, married her childhood sweetheart, Krishnendu Mondal, in Mallarpur, Birbhum. Nadugopal stood up and married Smriti to Krishnandu.

Smriti got married to Nadugopal Mondal five years ago, and they have a three-year-old child. A few days ago, Smriti ended the relationship with her old in-laws' house and moved to her lover's. The husband also filed a missing case at the police station. After four days, Smriti stated that she no longer wants to be with her husband.

According to local sources, Smriti has been in love with her fellow classmate, Krishnendu, since the fifth grade. But due to family pressure, their hands were not united. Even after Smriti's marriage, the two remained in contact via mobile phones. Smriti had left home once before and was brought back after counseling. This time, she is not willing to return to anything. Finally, her husband returned her to her lover.

Nadugopal said, "No matter how much trouble comes in my life, let love be true. Our son will be with me. Both of us have voluntarily signed divorce papers." Smriti said, "I want to stay with my lover for the rest of my life. I asked my husband for a divorce."

Source : Independent Television

Read the full news :

Well both can rape her freely. Truly a love story to live by

Cucked husband needs to be executed

Cucks and whores are everywhere

Jfl absolutely state of curries

Also how sure is the husband that the kid is even his?

Curry guys has it v difficult jfl

What the hell. All of them should be stoned to death.

Don't they have some kind of priests that would forbid something like that ?

The sentence doesn't even make sense. How can a husband " marry " his own wife to someone else ?

How can even the notion of divorce exist in a country like that ? They live in the middle of trees ! Beat the shit of out of that whore and lock her up. Is the legislation feminist there too ?

No matter how much trouble comes in my life, let love be true

Whore ! Love means doing what's necessary for your legitimate husband, for your family, and for your son. Love means fulfilling the promises you made when you got married. What you're talking about is LUST, not LOVE !

Also :

Even after Smriti's marriage, the two remained in contact via mobile phones

How many times will we have to repeat this ? NO CELL PHONES FOR WOMEN.
If it's absolutely necessary (it probably isn't in shithole countries) husband should have access to it.

Last edited:
The lover looks a little bit like an Indian version of Chandler from mrbeast.

View attachment 1109658

A husband married his wife to his lover, standing by himself. The incident happened last Saturday in the Birbhum area of West Bengal, India. According to Indian media reports, Nadugopal Mondal's ex-wife, Smriti, married her childhood sweetheart, Krishnendu Mondal, in Mallarpur, Birbhum. Nadugopal stood up and married Smriti to Krishnandu.

Smriti got married to Nadugopal Mondal five years ago, and they have a three-year-old child. A few days ago, Smriti ended the relationship with her old in-laws' house and moved to her lover's. The husband also filed a missing case at the police station. After four days, Smriti stated that she no longer wants to be with her husband.

According to local sources, Smriti has been in love with her fellow classmate, Krishnendu, since the fifth grade. But due to family pressure, their hands were not united. Even after Smriti's marriage, the two remained in contact via mobile phones. Smriti had left home once before and was brought back after counseling. This time, she is not willing to return to anything. Finally, her husband returned her to her lover.

Nadugopal said, "No matter how much trouble comes in my life, let love be true. Our son will be with me. Both of us have voluntarily signed divorce papers." Smriti said, "I want to stay with my lover for the rest of my life. I asked my husband for a divorce."

Read the full news :
Brutal heightpill

the husband has a chad jawline

And besides, only Indian curries get this, western ones don't even have the opportunity to get an arranged marriage

Don't they have some kind of priests that would forbid something like that ?

The sentence doesn't even make sense. How can a husband " marry " his own wife to someone else ?

How can even the notion of divorce exist in a country like that ? They live in the middle of trees ! Beat the shit of out of that whore and lock her up. Is the legislation feminist there too ?

Whore ! Love means doing what's necessary for your legitimate husband, for your family, and for your son. Love means fulfilling the promises you made when you got married. What you're talking about is LUST, not LOVE !

Also :

How many times will we have to repeat this ? NO CELL PHONES FOR WOMEN.
If it's absolutely necessary (it probably isn't in shithole countries) husband should have access to it.
She was able to divorse him because the man was ridiculously cucked

I'm surprised her ex in-laws & her parents didn't throw up a fuss. If this was 10 years ago, she deffo would be disowned by all & shamed.

Cucked indeed, reminds me of that film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

Last edited:
View attachment 1109658

Read the full news :
Why the lover is taller then the husband :waitwhat:

I'm surprised her ex in-laws & her parents didn't throw up a fuss. If this was 10 years ago, she deffo would be disowned by all & shamed.

Cucked indeed, reminds me of that film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

Based af

@anandkonda on suicide watch