Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

East Asians can also arrange marriage Maxx?

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Yesterday, i was overhearing conversation between my colleagues and his friends . His age is like 30, one of his friend said “when are you going to married and have a little you? “ and in return my colleague replied “I‘ll be soon finding a wife in fujian”. I think he still have contacts with his homeland since he is a first gen immigrant which he told me, but I think gooks also have an arrange marriage.

yes curry boy go get a arranged marriage u will probably get cucked but its worth a try

Yesterday, i was overhearing conversation between my colleagues and his friends . His age is like 30, one of his friend said “when are you going to married and have a little you? “ and in return my colleague replied “I‘ll be soon finding a wife in fujian”. I think he still have contacts with his homeland since he is a first gen immigrant which he told me, but I think gooks also have an arrange marriage.
I think fujian is a place in China I guess

Iam talking about East Asian breatherin
east asians all they do is fucking betabuxx i heard they have to pay their wives to get married to them

people throw "just arrange marriage max" to every guy with ethnic genes like it's just that easy
and they pretend a woman can just magically love an ugly man and that cuckoldry doesn't exist

people throw "just arrange marriage max" to every guy with ethnic genes like it's just that easy
and they pretend a woman can just magically love an ugly man and that cuckoldry doesn't exist
They can get to know each other well and love later.

yea, after she knows him and realizes how good his personality is she will love him :lul:
There are many methods to control like locking up her phone and beat her if she were to talk to another male. So on…