Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "BuT yOUr bRoTHer lOoKs JUst LikE YOu anD hE Got a GiRlFRiend"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Well first off you bluepiller fucking normie copers
1. UNLIKE ME HE ISNT AUTISTIC
2. HIS LONGEST RELATIONSHIP LASTED A MONTH BEFORE HE GOT CHEATED ON AS A TEEN
3. HE ISNT LIKE MY OLDEST BROTHER, HE CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND BE SINGLE OR IN A RELATIONSHIP UNLIKE MY OLDEST BROTHER WHO MOGS US BOTH.

I'm not reading your subhuman blog post. The fact is foids don't give a fuck about your mental capacity, they only care about your looks. Do you have any other questions?
You realize autistic people are subhuman 99% of the time?

If you saw the SPED classroom in high school those retards looked like fucking grotesque creatures.

You realize autistic people are subhuman 99% of the time?

If you saw the SPED classroom in high school those retards looked like fucking grotesque creatures.
False cause fallacy.

I'm not reading your subhuman blog post. The fact is foids don't give a fuck about your mental capacity, they only care about your looks. Do you have any other questions?
if you are a 6/10 nt you have a chance of ascending

if you are a 6/10 giga sperg its over

if you 8/10+ sperg it makes no difference, chad wins anyway

if you are a 6/10 nt you have a chance of ascending

if you are a 6/10 giga sperg its over

if you 8/10+ sperg it makes no difference, chad wins anyway
9/10 Indian its over

10/10 Indian = MTN black guy if there even is a MTN black guy

... on opposite day.
i bet you are one of those ''if you arent an 8/10 or above its over for you'' retards

you are probably a 6/10 who is too retarded (autistic) to ascend aka fakecel

Thank fuck I don't have siblings, or specifically a brother. I can just imagine a version of myself that's equivalent in every way but say 5ft6 or taller will easily ascend. I probs won't even make it into my parents will if that happened.

i bet you are one of those ''if you arent an 8/10 or above its over for you'' retards

Autistic people arent supposed to ascend

It's over for you if you are not a chad, because foids are only interested in chads. This whole "6/10, 8/10" thing is arbitrary. Autism has no effect on your relationship success.

It's over for you if you are not a chad, because foids are only interested in chads. This whole "6/10, 8/10" thing is arbitrary. Autism has no effect on your relationship success.
Social akwardness has entered the chat

9/10 Indian its over

10/10 Indian = MTN black guy if there even is a MTN black guy
Ratings are retarded. You are either unattractive or attractive. Women's brains are too primal in the moment to do any of this calculating bullshit.

Even being slightly ND is a death sentence. It gives foids that paranoid feeling that something isn't completely right with you and then rejects you.

After that she'll 100% go to a thugmaxxed tyrone who will beat her.

The society pushes one thing;' GOOD LOOKS = STATUS BAD LOOKS = NON-STATUS

This is the root cause of it all.

My big bro is chad, as in model tier if he just looses some weight, the blackpill came naturally growing up truecel in a family of moggers and former perttyboys, I wish my family wre dysgenic scum so I had an excuse for how I turned out but I guess premature birth and excessive alcohol and drug consumption is mostly to blame in my case.