Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my 5'3 cousin has a "girlfriend"

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys :society::bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional

so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys :society::bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional
just let the blackpill slap his face

His "girlfriend" will brutally dump him once she finds chad. You need to forcefully douse him with blackpill beliefs right now so it softens the anguish.

he has more experience than me that I'm 5'9''...
At least he won't be KHHV you know that's something...
but is he actually autistic like me (diagnosed ?)

Seems like his "girlfriend" doesn't know she's his "girlfriend".

he has more experience than me that I'm 5'9''...
At least he won't be KHHV you know that's something...
but is he actually autistic like me (diagnosed ?)
he looks, acts, talks retarded

@Knajjd moment

His "girlfriend" will brutally dump him once she finds chad. You need to forcefully douse him with blackpill beliefs right now so it softens the anguish.
cant convince a retarded bluepiller anything because they are in their own fucking fantasy land

Give us an update on his situation when he'll get cucked

He will rope or be depressed, once his Gf monkey branched to a guy with higher SMV.
blackpill him ASAP before it´s too late

He will rope or be depressed, once his Gf monkey branched to a guy with higher SMV.
blackpill him ASAP before it´s too late

Hilarious avi :feelshmm:

I can't believe even I heightmog him. It's so over for bro.

Better force the blackpill on him before it`s too late :feelshaha:

Better force the blackpill on him before it`s too late :feelshaha:
You can lead a horse to the river but you cant make it drink the water

YOU GOTTA SAVE HIM FROM THAT HOE :feelsohgod:

YOU GOTTA SAVE HIM FROM THAT HOE :feelsohgod:
i tried but hes too bluepilled, and his last relationship was with some fat LTB and she cheated on him because he was oofy doofy and brought her shoes and stuff

Rip. Hopefully he listens to you at some point.

DNR he eats ass and gets cucked.

The idiot probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend it’s all talk lmao

In that hour she gets creampid by his chad friend

DNR he eats ass and gets cucked.

Free transfer to incel fc from betabuxx United (tbc)

If she truly loves him, she would text him frequently. Constant texting between both partners is part of a healthy relationship. Your cousin needs to watch out

If she truly loves him, she would text him frequently.
i told that nigga girls are on their phone 24 7 and he said he doesnt care when his gf ignores his messages because he thinks its cuz "shes busy doing stuff"

i told that nigga girls are on their phone 24 7 and he said he doesnt care when his gf ignores his messages because he thinks its cuz "shes busy doing stuff"
Lol, she's definitely going to leave him sooner or later

FUCKING MAKE HIS LIFE HELL AND SEX HARASS THAT CUNT GRAPE HER (in gta) FUCKING WHORE

Weird, what’s in it for her? Does he have money? Is she getting free meals from him on dates and shit? Or maybe (sorry, this might be weird since it’s your family) he’s got a huge dick?

Weird, what’s in it for her? Does he have money? Is she getting free meals from him on dates and shit? Or maybe (sorry, this might be weird since it’s your family) he’s got a huge dick?
well he has a minimum job and has expensive sneakers

you should sex haras that stupid whore and try to ascend and beat the shit out of your chad cousin
:lul: i never even seen her before + hes LTN and deaf and autistic as shit

and when he eventually finds it out the tears will start flowing

bumping up this legendary thread