Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buying a silicone sex doll worth it?

Meh I don’t see how it would be much better than jerking off

Not a fan personally, fucking plastic and sillicon and shit doesn't sound too great might as well just excortcel maxx and get aids instead :feelsYall:

Not a fan personally, fucking plastic and sillicon and shit doesn't sound too great might as well just excortcel maxx and get aids instead :feelsYall:
i just wanna imagine that shitty doll is my gf and have sex with that thing:feelsohh:

i just wanna imagine that shitty doll is my gf and have sex with that thing:feelsohh:
@fast_curry
Get a doll if you want to spend time dressing her up. I've had my doll for more than half a year and I still buy new clothes for her every once in a while. It's a decent cope, though I understand it's not for everyone.

Otherwise, just buy yourself a fleshlight, which is considerably more fuckable and easier to clean up than a 40kg doll.