Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Buying things second hand is almost always a nightmare!

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
True, right?

Sometimes it's OK like if it's from a reputable second hand shop and they give warranties and so on. But for the most part it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm buying a laptop or a car or a house - the same rule applies!

The thing always looks fine at first then breaks 24 hours later XD

It's just a shame that some things can really only be bought second hand or it's so much more expensive to buy new that it seems like a waste of money. But then you avoid all this drama.

Maybe the only way to buy second-hand with peace of mind is to go via a reputable middleman.

Hm.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this and see if anyone else has any experience or advice here! :feelsohgod: :waitwhat: :feelsjuice:

for guitars it is good
if you are looking for a medium-high quality guitar the previous owner most likely took care of it and you have a good deal if they are in good condition and good price

for guitars it is good
if you are looking for a medium-high quality guitar the previous owner most likely took care of it and you have a good deal if they are in good condition and good price

I guess some things like that are easier to judge as everything is on the surface pretty much. Although I'd imagine that you can still get stung if you accidentally buy a fake.