Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting a Girlfriend Can't Help Me

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Honorary Autist
Even if I landed a girlfriend tomorrow, and we did all the things couples did—kissing, hugging, hand-holding, sex, whatever—it won't change a thing. My mental state has deteriorated so much since I've discovered the blackpill that nothing can save me anymore. My only salvation is a bullet to the head. Nothing will save me. If I'm with a girl, I'll still have thoughts of how shallow females are, how much they whore around, the disgusting things they do... how superficial things like a few millimeters of bone on your face or how long your femoral bones are determine your value and worth as a man. There's literally no turning back for me. From here on out, I will only live to die. My life is a living death. Ayn Rand says a person who takes his own life takes it because he says "Man's life means so much to me that I will not settle for anything less. I will not accept a living death as a substitute," and I agree. I will not accept this state of "living."

And if you think about it, even the idea of life is very unnatural. There's a billion years before you're born, then you live for maybe 80 or so years, and then, after you die, there's a billion more years of nothingness and oblivion. 13.8 billion years here, 80 years, and 22 billion years there. That 80 years is ~0.0000002%. What difference does it really make if you cut your losses and end it now? It'll only save you pain and suffering.

I've been deprived of love for 18 years. And this isn't even applying it to only girls, this applies to platonic male friendships, acquaintances, someone I can talk with face-to-face. I've been deprived of that for almost two decades. And hey, I'm not entitled to that, you're right, but my point is being deprived of anything as basic as that would drive anyone insane. Imagine having had improper nourishment for the past 20 years. Besides physical implications, you would have experienced a form of neglect and child abuse. Or imagine being homeless for this many years. Your experience living on the street would not be good on your psyche. And all of these cases have a very bad life outlook.

I can see the finish line. It's close. I just need to push hard these last few steps, and it'll all be over. I would finally be able to rest.

I would be SO HAPPY if a girl just touched my dick I would instantly cum many liters

Actually many, many trillions of years. We'll be in the dark era then. Then infinite time, infinite space? Mind-blowing and fascinating stuff, I'm overwhelmed by it tbh, just like by life

I also just remembered that the chance of you being born as you are now is 1 in 400 trillion. Those odds are crazy. In 399 trillion timelines, you weren't born and someone else was, or no one was born.
I would be SO HAPPY if a girl just touched my dick I would instantly cum many liters
It's like that feral kid that couldn't learn language anymore after she'd been deprived of interaction for 13 years. I've been deprived socially for so long that my mental state has been cemented and I will never recover fully from my lonely teen years. My mind is fucked beyond repair.

I also just remembered that the chance of you being born as you are now is 1 in 400 trillion. Those odds are crazy. In 399 trillion timelines, you weren't born and someone else was, or no one was born.
1 in 400 trillion chance to be chad

Having a gf and sex would solve 70& of my problems. Of course there are still issues like being aware of female shallowness, me being a manlet, trauma from childhood and teen years, but imagine waking up knowing there is a person who actually cares about you

true but still fascinating imo

Floating Music Video GIF by Epitaph Records

Having a gf and sex would solve 70& of my problems. Of course there are still issues like being aware of female shallowness, me being a manlet, trauma from childhood and teen years, but imagine waking up knowing there is a person who actually cares about you

If you get a girlfriend we no longer care because sexhaver issues

Cope, the blackpill would vanish from your mind the moment a foid smiled at you nigga