Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News C450 was a fraud!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
He "committed suicide" a while ago and then suddenly reappeared last night like everything was normal. This shit is why suicide threads should only be allowed with verifiable evidence.

fake suicidecels are just as bad as fakecels

if you ascend or plan to commit suicide you should just leave this place and never post again, not even a final post, because it would give unneeded attention to the forum

i don't understand the attention whores

Last edited:
if you ascend or commit suicide you should just leave this place and never post again, not even a final post, because it would give unneeded attention to the forum

i don't understand the attention whores
how would they post again if they commit suicide

Lmao it not only giving these suicide thread whores attention but also taking him seriously.

I knew he didn't rope. The guy pretty much admitted to being a LARPer when he said he wasnt rich

i could see why some of the mods/jans move suicide threads from the main board to off-topic.

This
That fucking HarveyWeinsteinHero guy threw me for a loop
After that I can not take any sui thread seriously
he made an alt on top of it...

Pfrtjatjw... I could explode.

He lied once. How in the motherfucking world did you thing his suicide note is to be taken seriously? He lied about leaving inceldom, confessed that it was all a huge lie. At this point nothing he says should have any value. His mercedes? Probably does not exist either.

Pfrtjatjw... I could explode.

He lied once. How in the motherfucking world did you thing his suicide note is to be taken seriously? He lied about leaving inceldom, confessed that it was all a huge lie. At this point nothing he says should have any value. His mercedes? Probably does not exist either.
He admitted he doesn't even have a mercedes and he took the picture in a parking garage JFL.

He's not the first. HarveyWeinsteinHero did the same.