Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you last speak to a foid that was not a family membER?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
When was it?
Last time was like 1 month ago in class. I briefly spoke to a bitch because the foid missed some notes & asked me what it was.

Before that I can’t even remember.

I think months it was barely any time.

She was near me house and needed directions to her new job, so I provided the directions and went home to my incel life.

Last month at Burger King
They forgot a spoon for my ice-cream

I think months it was barely any time.

She was near me house and needed directions to her new job, so I provided the directions and went home to my incel life.
Should have given her wrong directions intentionally

I think almost 2 years

Today at work. I have many female coworkers. They friendzone me immediately.

Should have given her wrong directions intentionally
I don't really care about making someones life worse just because they are a foid, I don't have that hatred in my heart, i'm not really angry about my situation like that.

I don't know. Does doctor/ dentist office, cashier, shit like that, etc. count?

Kind of. She gave me her instagram but I tried to make convo and she just replied with stuff like "haha" "cool" "okay", after a few hours she ended up blocking me.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
Damn that stuck up bitch. Better luck next time Bro.

a few weeks ago when I was at school

I don't really care about making someones life worse just because they are a foid, I don't have that hatred in my heart, i'm not really angry about my situation like that.
The hatred will awaken in you one day, just give it some time...

The hatred will awaken in you one day, just give it some time...
Maybe, but this random foid didnt do anything bad to me so its rude to do something bad to her, she was also going to a nursing job which is actually good for people.

Irl l don't remember probably like 6+ years ago
Online I deal with them atleast once a week because of vidya and discord

A few hours ago for theological reasons

Maybe, but this random foid didnt do anything bad to me so its rude to do something bad to her, she was also going to a nursing job which is actually good for people.
She secretly hates you and wants your genes to be eredicated for being a manlet, never forget that

She secretly hates you and wants your genes to be eredicated for being a manlet, never forget that
Idk that doesnt really make me mad though, its kind of like when a nigger gets upset at being called a nigger, I wouldnt care if I was black, it wont bother me enough it just is what it is.